Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 11:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(October 3, 2017 at 8:10 am)Little lunch Wrote: Your my brother and I love you.
I've learnt over the years that you're not entirely trustworthy when it comes to being on time or even turning up at all.
I accept you for who you are and I know it's not personal, but I'm starting to get pissed off that you keep doing it to Mum.
For fuck's sake, have a bit of common courtesy for the one who's done so much for you over the years.
Can't you make an extra effort for her?
Oh, and by the way, your phone being turned off or you didn't hear it only works for a day, not a week.
Just because she doesn't contest your stories doesn't mean she's fucking stupid.

JFC, I get "my phone must not be working" or "my alarm must not have been set right" all of the time from my kid. Pisses me off to no end!

Then I get to hear "but I'm here now so everything is good, right?". Not by a long shot. To the moon alice!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS- if you ever find yourself pinned down by a man who is breathing down your neck as he forces himself inside you, I hope you remember how fucking funny it was when you laughed at me as your gf played with my most obvious trigger. I can't tell you how much it hurts me that you think I'm supposed to accept this "joke" as funny. Wtf is wrong with you? I'm done. Fuck you. My doors are closed.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 3, 2017 at 8:45 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- if you ever find yourself pinned down by a man who is breathing down your neck as he forces himself inside you, I hope you remember how fucking funny it was when you laughed at me as your gf played with my most obvious trigger. I can't tell you how much it hurts me that you think I'm supposed to accept this "joke" as funny. Wtf is wrong with you? I'm done. Fuck you. My doors are closed.

Sad

Group Hug
CIJS -

If two people come to a legal agreement and all they want is for the court to acknowledge it by way of making it into an actual custody order then why can't that happen? The court isn't being asked for their permission. The parents have agreed to the stipulations put forth. There should be no conference by any judge simply because they don't like the agreed upon terms.

Fuck you judge. This is what we all want. Sign the damn thing and let us get on with our lives.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 4, 2017 at 6:25 pm)Joods Wrote: CIJS -

If two people come to a legal agreement and all they want is for the court to acknowledge it by way of making it into an actual custody order then why can't that happen? The court isn't being asked for their permission. The parents have agreed to the stipulations put forth. There should be no conference by any judge simply because they don't like the agreed upon terms.

Fuck you judge. This is what we all want. Sign the damn thing and let us get on with our lives.

No offense, but there might be some additional/future legal considerations that were not addressed. Take a deep breath, let the system do what it does. It sounds like you're headed for a long term solution.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I feel for you Joods but imagine if two parents agreed that they would share custody allowing the father custody every other hour for 47 minutes. That wouldn't be good for the kids at all. They'd never get any sleep from being moved back and forth from home to him. I know that's ridiculous but I think that's the reason we need to allow judges to look over and agree on custody cases. To make sure what's decided is in the best interest in the children. I hope it works how how you all want it to. Smile

0/10

(October 4, 2017 at 6:44 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 6:25 pm)Joods Wrote: CIJS -

No offense, but there might be some additional/future legal considerations that were not addressed. Take a deep breath, let the system do what it does. It sounds like you're headed for a long term solution.

Or you could just bring down the entire legal system.

I'm with you on that one.
Dying to live, living to die.
Thanks for that insight. She's no longer able to care for the kids on a day-to-day basis and is handing majority custody over to us, with me being listed as a legal guardian to handle things with school and doctor appointments and such. The visitation portion is exactly the way we want it to be and I've included the stipulations from both sides. Since she is only going to have the kids every other weekend and every other Wednesday, I don't really see what the problem is. She's still going to see the boys more than I get to see my youngest daughter. She was willing to have the youngest switch school to the district we reside in. That's been taken care of. His final week with the old school ends this Friday.

Everything is pretty much already set. She can't financially or physically take care of the kids. They want to live with us. I fail to see why we need permission from the courts to have them live with us if this is what everyone wants because of her difficulties.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJS;

I'm sorry, Duster. We tried our best, and it wasn't enough.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(October 4, 2017 at 9:46 pm)Jello Wrote: CIJS;

I'm sorry, Duster. We tried our best, and it wasn't enough.

((((hugs))))

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 943 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1231 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama