Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Things will be made right, Slipper Horse.
This I vow.
(January 24, 2018 at 4:51 am)DodosAreDead Wrote: CIJS

I'm so sorry for what I did and I never meant for you to find out. But I wasn't gonna do that again and I'm still trying not to. But you shouldn't have told him because you know he'll just worry. I told you not to tell him.

(still no idea how this thread works. Hopefully I'm not doing something very wrong lol.)

I'm fairly sure this thread doesn't work and people just come here to bitch.

(I mean that with love)
I use it to bitch. Quite frequently.

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Heeeeey... it works. (Evil laugh)
Every time one of these mortals posts, my powers multiply.

It’s too late now. There’s nothing you can do to stop this.

Bwahahahaha!!!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
CIJS,

Thank you Donald Trump for being a slimy greaseball and not signing the tax bill by the end of the year so I could still get the American Opportunity credit you slashed from poor college students, starting next year.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 24, 2018 at 10:54 pm)J a c k Wrote: Heeeeey... it works. (Evil laugh)
Every time one of these mortals posts, my powers multiply.

It’s too late now. There’s nothing you can do to stop this.

Bwahahahaha!!!

CIJS you know I really love you. I have the second highest number of posts in this thread, behind Hammy.  Heart Heart Heart Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJS? You're an amazing person, and I totally enjoyed our time today. Jazz improv, indeed!
What it looks like when I go out for a walk with my friends Sad

[Image: 23dadq.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Cijs

I am at every event. Even when you have custody. Yet you are pathetically absent. Everything that's needed for sports, I pay for out of my own pocket. You used to refuse to allow him to be in any sport unless his dad paid for all of it, despite the fact that you got nearly a grand every month for support. Don't be pissed because he calls me mom. Stepping up to the plate you left behind was the best thing to happen to those kids and I have more than earned that title.
(January 25, 2018 at 7:45 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: What it looks like when I go out for a walk with my friends Sad

[Image: 23dadq.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

So, you're saying you want me to abduct their children...

Wink
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 945 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama