Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS: There are little things I do that I know aren't conventional, or cool or even 'the right way' to do things. But it's how I do them. And it's about the why I do them that way. Because me doing them; that 'is' me.
Don't ask me not to do them my way. I know it seems like a small thing for me to sacrifice, but it means a lot more than what it is.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Are you fucking kidding me? You don’t eat tacos? Your body doesn’t accept them? What?! How can we even...? I can’t even...

This is more serious than you even understand. I’m not even joking. Lol <<<nervous laugh

Walk away.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(May 30, 2018 at 10:12 pm)J a c k Wrote: Are you fucking kidding me? You don’t eat tacos? Your body doesn’t accept them? What?! How can we even...? I can’t even...

This is more serious than you even understand. I’m not even joking. Lol <<<nervous laugh

Walk away.

Yeah.

I had the same reaction with someone I tried to get to voluntarily drink sulphuric acid!
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 30, 2018 at 10:12 pm)J a c k Wrote: Are you fucking kidding me? You don’t eat tacos? Your body doesn’t accept them? What?! How can we even...? I can’t even...

Walk away.

Well, were they genuine tacos or the gonna-give-you-the-shits stuff from Taco Bell?
Today was a horrible day. I fought with my almost four year old all day. I screamed. I cried. And now I’m coping with it all by downing a bottle of wine. Don’t judge me. But, yeah you can totally judge me. 😒
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(May 30, 2018 at 10:21 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Today was a horrible day.  I fought with my almost four year old all day.  I screamed.  I cried.  And now I’m coping with it all by downing a bottle of wine.  Don’t judge me.  But, yeah you can totally judge me. 😒

I'll judge you!

[Image: tentips.jpg]
(May 30, 2018 at 10:21 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Today was a horrible day. I fought with my almost four year old all day. I screamed. I cried. And now I’m coping with it all by downing a bottle of wine. Don’t judge me. But, yeah you can totally judge me. 😒

Only a year to go according to my patented "Beccs' Guide to Raising Successful Children"

Chapter 11: "Children should be encouraged to move out of the house at age 5. Whereas 25 is the new 40, therefore 5 is the new 20.

With that in mind, a child should be capable of living an independent life by age 5. If they can't survive on their own at this age, they will never be successful adults and will become a drain on society and their parents.*

*see chapter 15 "euthanising your good for nothing ten year old for the good of society"

For some reason, I can't get anyone to publish it...**

**anyone who doesn't know this is a joke doesn't know me at all...
I feel like Beccs is going to disappear forever and we'll all hear about the Auckland Slasher being caught...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 30, 2018 at 11:08 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I feel like Beccs is going to disappear forever and we'll all hear about the Auckland Slasher being caught...

They'll never take you alive!
(May 30, 2018 at 10:21 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Today was a horrible day. I fought with my almost four year old all day. I screamed. I cried. And now I’m coping with it all by downing a bottle of wine. Don’t judge me. But, yeah you can totally judge me. 😒

I wanna give you the biggest hug right now and tell you that it will be okay, but some days are just hard. And the only thing you can do is just get through it the best you can and hope that tomorrow is better.

💜💛💚💙❤
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 944 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama