Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clinton email controversy
RE: New Clinton email controversy
(November 4, 2016 at 11:13 am)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: It's important to remember that the FBI has 2 investigations - one for compromising national security with the private server and one for selling political favors using the Clinton Foundation.

I'm sorry. I can't remember any formal investigations into sexual harassment by Trump. Or Herman Cain. Or Clarence Thomas. Funny how these left wing smears just kind of dissipate after the political damage has been done.

Isn't he going to trial for rape charges shortly after the election?
Rhythm beat me to it, but yeah.
(November 3, 2016 at 8:40 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(November 3, 2016 at 7:45 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yeah, no. Give 'er a rewrite and resubmit. This time aim for accuracy.

No. That's not what I meant. I meant that Trump's issues don't come close to the level of severity as Hillary's. She and Bill used their Foundation to curry political favors through the state department for a variety of donors, including favors for donors from foreign countries. A federal felony.

You make these claims as if they've been proven. There's an investigation into them, so far as I understand. But when I point out to you that there's evidence your boy has solicited foreign donations supporting his presidential run, what are the odds you're going to say that he hasn't been convicted yet? What are the odds you'll excuse him?

Because taking foreign money for an American political campaign is also a felony, as is soliciting it. And I should think that suborning the electoral process is just as dangerous, if not moreso, to our democracy.

This man has a long, long history of corrupt behavior. And he has no experience running anything larger than an automobile anywhere other than into the ground.

(November 4, 2016 at 9:50 am)vorlon13 Wrote: [...] There was a “99 percent accuracy that it (private server) had been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that things had been taken from that,” Brett Baier reported for Fox News on Nov. 2, citing authoritative sourcces. [...]

(November 4, 2016 at 10:05 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: The World Tribune? Really?

The World Tribune, reporting on a claim about Clinton made by Fox News.

No doubt it's perfectly accurate.

(November 4, 2016 at 11:13 am)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: It's important to remember that the FBI has 2 investigations - one for compromising national security with the private server and one for selling political favors using the Clinton Foundation.

I'm sorryual harassment by Trump. 

You must have forgotten about that pesky rape charge then.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 4, 2016 at 11:13 am)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: I'm sorry. I can't remember any formal investigations into sexual harassment by Trump. Or Herman Cain. Or Clarence Thomas. Funny how these left wing smears just kind of dissipate after the political damage has been done.

Can't remember or didn't bother looking because he's your conservative candidate?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 4, 2016 at 9:50 am)vorlon13 Wrote: http://www.worldtribune.com/report-99-pe...-agencies/

From the article:

Among the avalanche of new and damning evidence in the Hillary Clinton email scandal comes the news that the former secretary of state’s private email server was almost certainly hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies.
There was a “99 percent accuracy that it (private server) had been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that things had been taken from that,” Brett Baier reported for Fox News on Nov. 2, citing authoritative sourcces.

Clinton has maintained her email server was never hacked.
Newly released documents obtained by Judicial Watch also detail at least a dozen other incidences in which hackers attempted to breach Clinton’s private server.

I'm sorry but Brett Baier citing unnamed "authoritive" sources (i.e. he asked his reflection when brushing his teeth that morning) on his propoganda show on Pravda TV Fox News (oh, I'm sorry I forgot that Drumpf hasn't implemented is grand strategy yet) doesn't count as being a source.

Oh, and am I the only one picturing the Drumpfuck Schutzestaffeln out in the back woods shouting "Wolverines!" at each other about six months after a putative Trump victory? We all know he's going to roll over and play dead as soon as Putin cocks his eye at him.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 4, 2016 at 11:07 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(November 4, 2016 at 10:05 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: The World Tribune? Really?

Well, I watched the Brett Baier report live and in real time on FNC, but citing that doesn't have the gravitas of The World Tribune pretty much word for word regurgitation of Brett's report.

And with Hillary's propensity for LYING, any denials she might enter into the record aren't going to sway me much unless she is simultaneously water boarded and polygraphed.

See, having shit like a public position and a private position on an issue burns up her credibility budget super fast.  She's made the calculation, weighed the pros and cons, and decided she could jettison a reputation for personal veracity and rely on mouthing crap people want to hear, regardless of it's basis or lack thereof in actual reality, and put up with the consequences.

OK, well here are some consequences:

a serious issue has again arisen, Hillary needs some 'street cred' to allay doubts/suspicion and it turns out the cupboard is bare, the bank account is overdrawn, and the well is dry. 

Yet another fucking self-inflicted wound.

No just a media in the US that would give Der Sturmer and Volkischer Beobachter a run for their money back in their heyday. If the US media had treated Trump in the same way as they treated Clinton, she'd be running against a cardboard cutout of Ronnie Reagan in one of his wartime movies right about now. Instead they treated him with kid gloves for most of the last fifteen months and let him slide through all his illegal activities (the rapes, the sexual assaults, the frauds, the bribing of law enforcement officials, the use of charitable foundations to launder his fees for TV work &c.) and Nazi tendencies on the campaign trail.

Home
(November 4, 2016 at 4:56 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote: I'm sorry but Brett Baier citing unnamed "authoritive" sources (i.e. he asked his reflection when brushing his teeth that morning) on his propoganda show on Pravda TV Fox News (oh, I'm sorry I forgot that Drumpf hasn't implemented is grand strategy yet) doesn't count as being a source.

Oh, and am I the only one picturing the Drumpfuck Schutzestaffeln out in the back woods shouting "Wolverines!" at each other about six months after a putative Trump victory? We all know he's going to roll over and play dead as soon as Putin cocks his eye at him.

Putin will play Trump like he's the drunken mark at a high stakes card game.
(November 4, 2016 at 5:06 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(November 4, 2016 at 4:56 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote: I'm sorry but Brett Baier citing unnamed "authoritive" sources (i.e. he asked his reflection when brushing his teeth that morning) on his propoganda show on Pravda TV Fox News (oh, I'm sorry I forgot that Drumpf hasn't implemented is grand strategy yet) doesn't count as being a source.

Putin will play Trump like he's the drunken mark at a high stakes card game.

If Trump wins I fully expect Red Army boots to be hitting the pavement in Calumet. He's made it obvious he doesn't actually want the presidency, and who else will take it off him, if he wins?

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 379 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12361 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4697 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The positive case for voting Hillary Clinton for president. Whateverist 113 14192 November 7, 2016 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Christopher Hitchens vs Hillary Clinton Czechlervitz30 67 6929 October 19, 2016 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails Tiberius 10 1778 September 24, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Tastes of Clinton and Trump Supporters Cecelia 14 2774 September 14, 2016 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  Hillary Clinton YahwehIsTheWay 18 2714 August 3, 2016 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Losty
Video Top Chris Christie aide breaks rank and supports Clinton Kosh 0 447 August 2, 2016 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Kosh
  Hillary Clinton and the DNC, My Thoughts Mechaghostman2 1 775 July 31, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: dyresand