Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails
Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails
This is getting interesting again: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary...ail-advice
RE: Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails
Lol. Not much else I can say about the whole thing.
RE: Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails
Here's a pretty good summary of the whole thing: http://www.snopes.com/2016/09/21/reddit-...-evidence/

The fact that he started deleting the posts after they got attention is really suspicious, IMO.
Hilary's e-mail scandal never really went away. Reddit users are doing a better job than the FBI. How is that possible?

I debated posting about this but decided it would be ignored at the time because there wasn't much to it. But now it seems like there. Congress ordered Reddit not to delete any of the messages so that's interesting.

Yet many people simply don't care about Hilary's scandals or claim she is this amazing scandal free politician. Her polling numbers are terrible and this is BEFORE the next batch of e-mails Wikileaks has promised. Might Julian release them the night before the first presidential debate?

For all his ills, at least Donald Trump can write an e-mail without a nationwide scandal. Hilary writes an e-mail and she manages to put lives in danger because of her unguarded homebrew server, such as those of CIA operatives we fiiund out. I don't know how somebody many people can blindly believe everything out of Hilary's mouth...

Quote:For all his ills, at least Donald Trump can write an e-mail without a nationwide scandal. Hilary writes an e-mail and she manages to put lives in danger because of her unguarded homebrew server

Oh, do tell us what lives were put in "danger."

BTW, you do know the State Dept email system has been hacked repeatedly, right?  Or did that pass you by.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/s...orst-ever/

Quote:Overlooked in the controversy over Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, is the fact that suspected Russian hackers have bedeviled State Department's email system for much of the past year and continue to pose problems for technicians trying to eradicate the intrusion.

Federal law enforcement, intelligence and congressional officials briefed on the investigation say the hack of the State email system is the "worst ever" cyberattack intrusion against a federal agency. The attackers who breached State are also believed to be behind hacks on the White House's email system, and against several other federal agencies, the officials say.

Far "safer" to use a .gov system, eh?
Red herring, Min.

This has nothing to do with the security of state department servers. The article is about one of Clinton's tech guys trying to alter the contents of emails.
(September 23, 2016 at 6:39 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: For all his ills, at least Donald Trump can write an e-mail without a nationwide scandal. Hilary writes an e-mail and she manages to put lives in danger because of her unguarded homebrew server, such as those of CIA operatives we fiiund out. I don't know how somebody many people can blindly believe everything out of Hilary's mouth...

I hate to get off topic, but... you do realize that Trump hotels have been sued for allowing hackers to gain data to customers credit card information... right?  Employees did absolutely nothing to fix the vulnerabilities either.  Not just one hotel either, SEVEN.  They also waited three months before telling potential victims about the breach.

Also being able to write an email without nationwide scandal isn't higher on my list of things important to a presidential candidate than "Not privatizing education" "Not banning gay marriage" "Not letting Mike Pence be a heartbeat away from the Presidency" and "Not wanting to curb 1st amendment rights of the press to open up libel laws"  But that's just me.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(September 23, 2016 at 11:37 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Red herring, Min.

This has nothing to do with the security of state department servers. The article is about one of Clinton's tech guys trying to alter the contents of emails.

We've got a school of piranha trying to put nutty racists in the white house and you're worried about a fucking herring!
Clinton tech support seeking help from Reddit suggests she'll also be inept at surrounding herself with people knowledgeable enough to provide sound policy advice.

I never claimed Donald Trump was perfect. Trump Hotels was not storing state secrets on thirteen different Blackberries which the NSA said she couldn't have (all conveniently destroyed with hammers) and an unguarded homebrew server in a basement though. And nobody was killed as a result of that hack right? Hilary put the lives of spies at risk by storing government secrets on an unguarded homebrew server in her basement. Hilary had this bold neon sign saying "hack me!"

I would like a president who doesn't try to be Annie Oakley. A president who doesn't surround themselves with war criminals like John Negroponte or Henry Kissinger. You know, not even Hilary's campaign manager is sure of what Hilary's foreign policy ideas really are. Robby Mook was on MSNBC the other day and he couldn't answer basic questions about Hilary's policy positions. It sounds to me like Hilary is itching to repeat the mistakes of Iraq and Libya (because she is proud surround herself with Bush era neo-cons) but she doesn't want the American public to know that until she's elected and it's too late.

Video:
Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager TANKS On MSNBC
Robby doesn't know Hilary's positions on key issues, or appears not to want to discuss them, even though that's one of the things he's paid to do. Hilary's supposed to have all this foreign policy experience yet Robby is reluctant to discuss how she will use that "experience" (because he knows we won't like the real Hilary). She keeps moving further to the right but she's too arrogant to realize it's not working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlM7j_UFZ0

What happened to the "further to the left than Bernie Sanders, competent progressive, Hilary" that Hilary sold to people in the Democratic Primary debates? Where it is? Why is she surrounding herself with neo-conservatives? She is a chameleon.

And while we're at it, here's an interesting story from this month that even The Daily Beast reported on:
Article from September 9th
Hillary Clinton’s Team Lost a Laptop Full of Her Emails in the Actual Mail
Quote:A laptop containing a copy, or “archive,” of the emails on Hillary Clinton’s private server was apparently lost—in the postal mail—according to an FBI report released Friday. Along with it, a thumb drive that also contained an archive of Clinton’s emails has been lost and is not in the FBI’s possession.

Nobody knows where this laptop, no doubt storing Top Secret and Special Access Program information, is. Why was Hilary sending laptops with Top Secret information in the postal mail? When is that ever a good idea?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 361 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1681 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6351 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Well FOX Will Have To Get Rid Of This Guy Minimalist 14 1874 May 5, 2018 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  So this guy came knocking. brewer 7 723 March 27, 2018 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11805 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12062 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Apocalypse might be your fault after all WinterHold 28 3026 October 30, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13967 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1453 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13