Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: Otter's Official Television Thread
Season four of 3% is now available on Netflix.
Just finished the fourth season of 3%, a great dystopian show in relation to the inequality divide between the rich and the poor.
Time to put the subtitles to use in the new show I'm wathcing. I don't know Danish, after all.

Decided it was time for a comedy.

Rita

Quote:Following the life of a very outspoken and rebellious woman, Rita is a school teacher who is competent in the classroom, but seems to need a teacher of her own, when it comes to her personal life.
Two seasons of Rita watched in one night. I'm enjoying this show.
Finished five seasons, forty episodes, of Rita in three nights.

Now, I'm finally going to give The Rain a chance.

Quote:After a brutal virus wipes out most of the population, two young siblings embark on a perilous search for safety.
I've been binging 3% myself, along with Umbrella Academy. Just started watching Lovecraft Country (read the book when it was recent, waited a long time for this).
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(August 20, 2020 at 9:45 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: I've been binging 3% myself, along with Umbrella Academy. Just started watching Lovecraft Country (read the book when it was recent, waited a long time for this).

I might have to check out Lovecraft Country.
Now that my new Blu-Ray player is finally operational, I'm back to watching True Detective, specifically the episode that included this scene:

It's easily one of my favourite scenes in the whole series, and surprisingly, getting into Jim Can't Swim and finding out that police interrogations aren't usually that intense hasn't really hampered my enthusiasm for it:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 20, 2020 at 10:45 am)Eleven Wrote:
(August 20, 2020 at 9:45 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: I've been binging 3% myself, along with Umbrella Academy. Just started watching Lovecraft Country (read the book when it was recent, waited a long time for this).

I might have to check out Lovecraft Country.

Just saw the first episode and it’s abso-fucking-lutely great. The series shows such a tremendous amount of promise that I hope they manage to not screw it up.

Not a spoiler: the Cthuloid monsters the main characters encounter aren’t a patch on the human ones.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
On season two of The Rain
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1703 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 574 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Foxaèr 1 754 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1037 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3435 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Foxaèr 15 2517 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Foxaèr 3 1094 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4