Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: Otter's Official Television Thread
(August 28, 2020 at 8:36 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: A female House?

Greg House was a day at the beach compared to this bitch.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 28, 2020 at 9:11 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 28, 2020 at 8:36 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: A female House?

Greg House was a day at the beach compared to this bitch.

Boru

Now I have to watch it.

I've finished watching what I have of Scrubs (six seasons), and I've started watching House again.

I need something new to watch.
Dying to live, living to die.
I think I watched two or three seasons of Nurse Jackie before I just stopped watching it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 28, 2020 at 9:34 am)Eleven Wrote: I think I watched two or three seasons of Nurse Jackie before I just stopped watching it.

I thought it was, overall, quite good. Just couldn’t stand Jackie.

Favourite minor character: Thor, the big gay trauma nurse.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 28, 2020 at 9:21 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 28, 2020 at 9:11 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Greg House was a day at the beach compared to this bitch.

Boru

Now I have to watch it.

I've finished watching what I have of Scrubs (six seasons), and I've started watching House again.

I need something new to watch.

The Righteous Gemstones -
Essential viewing IMO, especially for atheists.
Still watching Dynasty since there’s nothing else I want to watch.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
As great a soap opera Dynasty is, I am taking a short break to check out Away

Quote:An American astronaut struggles with leaving her husband and daughter behind to embark on a dangerous mission with an international space crew.
'Warrior Nun'. Kind of so-so thus far, but I'm trying to stay with it because I think it may turn into something worthwhile.

Basically, a gaggle of really hot nuns make up the Order Of The Cruciform Sword. Their founder was killed during the First Crusade, but brought back to life by having an angel's halo installed in her. When she eventually died of divinium (a organic metal of divine origin) poisoning, the halo was installed in her chosen successor, and so on through the ages. The current bearer of the halo is the main character (oddly enough, she's neither a warrior nor a nun) who has very little interest in helping the Order.

Since then, the Order has spent its off-hours battling demons who manage to escape Hell.  There's also an evil industrialist trying to build a quantum portal (which the Church thinks will open a pathway to Hell) and stealing all the divinium she can lay her hands on.

Boru
(September 8, 2020 at 6:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'Warrior Nun'. Kind of so-so thus far, but I'm trying to stay with it because I think it may turn into something worthwhile.

Basically, a gaggle of really hot nuns make up the Order Of The Cruciform Sword. Their founder was killed during the First Crusade, but brought back to life by having an angel's halo installed in her. When she eventually died of divinium (a organic metal of divine origin) poisoning, the halo was installed in her chosen successor, and so on through the ages. The current bearer of the halo is the main character (oddly enough, she's neither a warrior nor a nun) who has very little interest in helping the Order.

Since then, the Order has spent its off-hours battling demons who manage to escape Hell.  There's also an evil industrialist trying to build a quantum portal (which the Church thinks will open a pathway to Hell) and stealing all the divinium she can lay her hands on.

Boru

Already saw it.

I was reticent at first, because of the whole nun thing, but it turned out be quite a good show. It ends on a major cliffhanger, so there better be a season two.
(September 8, 2020 at 8:27 am)Eleven Wrote:
(September 8, 2020 at 6:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'Warrior Nun'. Kind of so-so thus far, but I'm trying to stay with it because I think it may turn into something worthwhile.

Boru

Already saw it.

I was reticent at first, because of the whole nun thing, but it turned out be quite a good show. It ends on a major cliffhanger, so there better be a season two.

Netflix confirmed another season.

Based on your advice, I’ll stick with it.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1703 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 580 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Foxaèr 1 754 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1039 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3435 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Foxaèr 15 2517 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Foxaèr 3 1094 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4