Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: Otter's Official Television Thread
(May 1, 2021 at 7:24 am)Eleven Wrote:
(May 1, 2021 at 5:57 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Watched the first two episodes of season four of The Handmaid's Tale last night...wow, I thought it was already pretty dark...dayumn.

Wow, four seasons? I haven't even seen season two. xD
I considered the first season so dark, it kind of put me off wanting to continue watching the series.

It took me well into the first season to become invested in it.  I wasn't waiting for the new season with the anticipation I have had for other series but will keep watching unless it jumps the shark.  I just really didn't know it could get even darker...boy, was I wrong.  This is one series I can't binge.  I can only absorb it in smaller portions.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The Innocent
Quote:An accidental killing leads a man down a dark hole of intrigue and murder. Just as he finds love and freedom, one phone call brings back the nightmare.
Nora From Queens. I wanted to watch this when it came out, but didn't have access. I ran across it by accident. I like it.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
In what has every indication of being a stunningly bad idea, NBC have announced a sequel to 'Night Court' with Melissa Rauch in the lead as Harry Stone's daughter Abby.

37 must be wetting himself.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 3, 2021 at 5:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: In what has every indication of being a stunningly bad idea, NBC have announced a sequel to 'Night Court' with Melissa Rauch in the lead as Harry Stone's daughter Abby.

37 must be wetting himself.

Boru

Had to look her up, because I didn't recognize her as Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory.
Nothing good available in May on Netflix

Only one show on Amazon Prime might be worth checking out at the end of the month.

Panic
Quote:No one knows who invented Panic or when it first began. But in the forgotten rural town of Carp, Texas, the game is the only way out. Every summer the graduating seniors risk their lives competing in a series of challenges that force them to confront their deepest fears for the chance to win life-changing money. Anyone can play. Only one will win. Let the games begin.
Watched the first season of The Blacklist a long time ago. I remember enjoying it, but for some reason I never continued onto season two.

Recently, in lieu of anything else to watch, I have begun to watch the show again starting at season two. It's keeping my interest, so I'll stick with it.
The third and final season of Pose is available on Netflix.

I will give it a watch eventually.
Did you ever try Ozark? You might like that one.

(May 8, 2021 at 6:27 am)Five Wrote: Did you ever try Ozark? You might like that one.

I tried it, but the very beginning bored me so much I didn't bother trying to stick it out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1703 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 578 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Foxaèr 1 754 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1037 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3435 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Foxaèr 15 2517 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Foxaèr 3 1094 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4