Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: Otter's Official Television Thread
Checking out the adult animation Inside Job (Netflix).
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Season three of Roswell, New Mexico (Netflix)
~ Erin Hunter
On season three of 'In The Dark'. Though it's kind of convoluted with all the people who are intertwined in a crime, I have been enjoying it.

The seeing eye dog is a Golden name Pretzel. I think he needs a bigger part.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 4, 2021 at 7:12 am)arewethereyet Wrote: On season three of 'In The Dark'. Though it's kind of convoluted with all the people who are intertwined in a crime, I have been enjoying it.

The seeing eye dog is a Golden name Pretzel. I think he needs a bigger part.

I remember watching some of that, but it didn't interest me enough to continue watching it.
~ Erin Hunter
(November 4, 2021 at 7:16 am)Foxaire Wrote:
(November 4, 2021 at 7:12 am)arewethereyet Wrote: On season three of 'In The Dark'.  Though it's kind of convoluted with all the people who are intertwined in a crime, I have been enjoying it.

The seeing eye dog is a Golden name Pretzel.  I think he needs a bigger part.

I remember watching some of that, but it didn't interest me enough to continue watching it.

A lot of what I watch is playing behind my sewing machine. I'm not saying it's a work of art but it is something to entertain me without a lot of concentration...which is good so I don't sew myself to a quilt or something.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Y: The Last Man shows that a society of women will fuck up the world just as men in power do.
~ Erin Hunter
Chicago Party Aunt (Netflix)
~ Erin Hunter
I decided to subscribe to the streaming service from the local PBS station and started watching the show 'All Creatures Great and Small' which is about a vet in the UK during the years from 1930-1950. I have read the book series a couple of times and find that the show is keeping to the books so far.

It's interesting for me to see how they did things in those years knowing the advancements that came later. Dad graduated from vet school in 1966 but I remember (perhaps vaguely) holding a jar over a dog's muzzle that had a wad of ether soaked gauze in it. This while dad spayed the dog and I weaved and got high for the first time in my life at about age 12. Things were still a bit primitive.

Some of the episodes remind me of going out on calls with dad....which were some of the best times of my childhood.

Season five of Big Mouth (Netflix)
~ Erin Hunter
Legends of Tomorrow (Netflix) season six
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1703 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 572 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Foxaèr 1 754 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1035 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3434 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Foxaèr 15 2515 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Foxaèr 3 1094 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4