Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 9:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Television Thread
RE: The Official Television Thread
Arrow season six. Ricardo Diaz is lame, he just does not earn any ire from me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I've been watching "Sex Education" and I am kind of surprised that it exists. The premise is that a high schooler is helping his classmates overcome their sexual problems in a very horny high school. I mean, where are groups like one million moms or book burners or other moral clowns falsely accusing Netflix that this is pedophilia?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 10, 2023 at 8:43 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: I've been watching "Sex Education" and I am kind of surprised that it exists. The premise is that a high schooler is helping his classmates overcome their sexual problems in a very horny high school. I mean, where are groups like one million moms or book burners or other moral clowns falsely accusing Netflix that this is pedophilia?

I think I only saw the first couple seasons. Have not felt like catching up on it.
~ Erin Hunter
I see why Arrow had to end with the eighth season and it only being ten episodes long. The end of season seven is plummeting.
~ Erin Hunter
I am surprised Arrow did not consider a spinoff or continuation with Mia as the main hero.

Any who, onto the final season of Legends of Tomorrow.
~ Erin Hunter
New show.

The Fall of the House of Usher

Quote:To secure their fortune (and future) two ruthless siblings build a family dynasty that begins to crumble when their heirs mysteriously die, one by one.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 12, 2023 at 1:51 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: New show.

The Fall of the House of Usher

Quote:To secure their fortune (and future) two ruthless siblings build a family dynasty that begins to crumble when their heirs mysteriously die, one by one.

Four episodes in. Horror just does not scare me, but so far this show is well done.
~ Erin Hunter
On the last episode of The Fall of the House of Usher.

I thought it was brilliantly done. One part in the last episode struck me:

~ Erin Hunter
Six Feet Under is coming to Netflix on November 1st.

Maybe I will finally watch the show.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 13, 2023 at 8:49 am)Foxaèr Wrote: Six Feet Under is coming to Netflix on November 1st.

Maybe I will finally watch the show.

Husband and I watched most of it when it originally aired.  We started losing interest toward the end but was overall an enjoyable show.  I may put that on my rewatch list.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1738 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 583 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Question in relation to television series writing Foxaèr 1 757 October 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hammy's Official Music Thread Edwardo Piet 5 1041 October 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Foxaèr 12 3442 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  My current list of television shows Foxaèr 15 2529 October 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Still no official writing thread. Foxaèr 3 1100 January 25, 2016 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4