Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terry Pratchett's unpublished works crushed by steamroller
RE: Terry Pratchett's unpublished works crushed by steamroller
I'm definitely in one mind about it. The author's wishes should always be respected with their creative works.
(August 30, 2017 at 7:10 pm)Hammy Wrote: I'm definitely in one mind about it. The author's wishes should always be respected with their creative works.

And it's a major kick for the mythology of his work.
(August 30, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Hammy Wrote:
(August 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I hope for everyone's sake that they didn't use one of those substandard VERTICAL crushers.

Am I the only one who roots for Möbius Strip Rock Crushers™ ?

Klein Bottle Rock Crushers, heathen! Angry
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I follow his Facebook page and it always startles me a little when I see a post "by" him.

-Teresa
(August 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(August 30, 2017 at 7:44 am)chimp3 Wrote: Note the articles states the steamroller did an ineffective job and a rock crusher was used to render it FUBAR.  This is something members of AF could have advised them of.

I hope for everyone's sake that they didn't use one of those substandard VERTICAL crushers.

Exactly. That's what they used on Tupac's unreleased stuff, and he's been prolific ever since.
(August 30, 2017 at 8:19 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(August 30, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Hammy Wrote: Am I the only one who roots for Möbius Strip Rock Crushers™ ?

No fuck that. Möbius > everything else.

There is the theory of the Möbius.... a twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop. Where time becomes a loop. Where time becomes a loop. Where time becomes a loop. A twist in the fabric of space... of which there is no escape. A twist in the fabric of space.

And when we reach that point... whatever happened WILL happen again. Whatever happened WILL happen again. And when we reach that point . . .
(August 30, 2017 at 8:19 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(August 30, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Hammy Wrote: Am I the only one who roots for Möbius Strip Rock Crushers™ ?

♫ You put the hard drive in the rock crusher and mix dem bot up! ♫
41 books in a series might be enough. Then again, the Rolling Stones put out a new album in 2016 and they have only been dead for......Oh! Never mind.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 31, 2017 at 7:04 am)chimp3 Wrote: 41 books in a series might be enough. Then again, the Rolling Stones put out a new album in 2016 and they have only been dead for......Oh! Never mind.

At least he never got obsessed with the meme.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be More Terry BrianSoddingBoru4 4 509 April 22, 2017 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Assertiveness that works? Edwardo Piet 27 3219 May 18, 2015 at 11:15 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger