Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 2:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verse 42:23 and how to interpret it, disciplines of interpreting Quran.
RE: Verse 42:23 and how to interpret it, disciplines of interpreting Quran.
(January 13, 2018 at 4:06 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 13, 2018 at 4:02 pm)Brian37 Wrote: "Love" is NOT an invention owned by or a patent of one religion. "Love" is not something you are forced into or submit to. Love is a species emotion, not a magical thing. 

PLEASE stop trying to claim only you know what your book says, or only you know what love is. 

Atheists feel love too, and we don't need a deity or God to feel it, nor was it handed down to our species by Allah, or Jesus or Yahweh.

You do need God to see it because he is the essence of that vision and light that knows how to value things as they are and appreciate the value of people's actions and states, the very fact you deny the very magical nature of love and it's link to God proves you wish to use God's mystic light for your interest while denying him at the same time.

And the fabrics of love of that tree of light which even Atheists rely on and that green mountain of light which even Atheists rely on for strength, is your Leader and Guide. You can say evolution created morality and there is nothing mystical about goodness and love, but in all that, your soul resides no where but in God's vision which is unseen and no knows but him, and the closest vision to those deeds of yours is the witness and guide of time who intercedes by God's permission and is the greatest mercy of God to humanity.

May God make us appreciate his greatest gift which all others gifts revolve around in purpose.

No I do not need a God. Sorry that bothers you, but that is your baggage, not mine.
(January 13, 2018 at 4:23 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(January 13, 2018 at 2:38 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:

Wow. The delusion of a cult leader. Ego bigger than the planet. YOUR ideas are right because you have the right interpretation and GAWD speaks to YOU, and now you need 
followers to hang on to your every lie.  Holy Shit.

We keep telling you that any deity that needs a human being to get a message across isn't worth a second's attention, much less worship.  You believe that it made the universe, 
with billions and billions of galaxies, but you actually think it is so hideously incompetent that it needs YOUR BRAIN.  

And you come here, to people who don't believe any deities or spiritual entities exist, to bore us with verses from your idiot book and your musings about what you think
everybody should think they mean, because what?  -- Allah is going to magically change our minds and somebody here will start thinking that you are brilliant?

RIGHT. Uh-huh.   Wacky  You're in desperate need of REAL science books and possibly a decent therapist.

I call people to participate in teaching and reflecting and learning the Quran and elaboration of it by the Messenger and his family, and I have not really taught any stance aside from that but a few, like we should not kill apostates or marry children per teachings of Quran.

I don't want to be a leader as that would be anti-thesis of my whole efforts. I rather call people to center their attention to family of revelation and in their words lie the cure.

Yes I will interpret both Quran and hadiths through my own words, but I don't want that to be something people follow, rather, everyone has to reflect on Quran and the words of the true leaders of humanity and all remains of the holy books, and we ought to reason together and gather to unite on the truth and hold on by that to the rope of God, and I believe we humans are capable of finding the truth and uniting on it if we humbly take the help of God and strive to learn from the family of the reminder.

Thank you for showing you never understand where I am coming from.

(January 13, 2018 at 4:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 13, 2018 at 4:06 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: You do need God to see it because he is the essence of that vision and light that knows how to value things as they are and appreciate the value of people's actions and states, the very fact you deny the very magical nature of love and it's link to God proves you wish to use God's mystic light for your interest while denying him at the same time.

And the fabrics of love of that tree of light which even Atheists rely on and that green mountain of light which even Atheists rely on for strength, is your Leader and Guide. You can say evolution created morality and there is nothing mystical about goodness and love, but in all that, your soul resides no where but in God's vision which is unseen and no knows but him, and the closest vision to those deeds of yours is the witness and guide of time who intercedes by God's permission and is the greatest mercy of God to humanity.

May God make us appreciate his greatest gift which all others gifts revolve around in purpose.

No I do not need a God. Sorry that bothers you, but that is your baggage, not mine.

Like an ungrateful child living with his parents and thinks little of his parents nourishing him, no it's a lot worse, for God is even closer than our jugular vein.
Quote:but the truth and God and his guidance still remains

Produce evidence for your fucking god, dumbass.
(January 13, 2018 at 4:30 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Like an ungrateful child living with his parents and thinks little of his parents nourishing him, no it's a lot worse, for God is even closer to (a fantasy) than our jugular vein.

FTFY!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(January 13, 2018 at 4:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:but the truth and God and his guidance still remains

Produce evidence for your fucking god, dumbass.

I have many times reminded of many proofs that prove and remind of God's existence. You never show up to discuss them. If you wish me to prove it to you, than have a discussion, I can't be inside your head and see what you are confused about.
(January 13, 2018 at 4:30 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 13, 2018 at 4:23 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Wow. The delusion of a cult leader. Ego bigger than the planet. YOUR ideas are right because you have the right interpretation and GAWD speaks to YOU, and now you need 
followers to hang on to your every lie.  Holy Shit.

We keep telling you that any deity that needs a human being to get a message across isn't worth a second's attention, much less worship.  You believe that it made the universe, 
with billions and billions of galaxies, but you actually think it is so hideously incompetent that it needs YOUR BRAIN.  

And you come here, to people who don't believe any deities or spiritual entities exist, to bore us with verses from your idiot book and your musings about what you think
everybody should think they mean, because what?  -- Allah is going to magically change our minds and somebody here will start thinking that you are brilliant?

RIGHT. Uh-huh.   Wacky  You're in desperate need of REAL science books and possibly a decent therapist.

I call people to participate in teaching and reflecting and learning the Quran and elaboration of it by the Messenger and his family, and I have not really taught any stance aside from that but a few, like we should not kill apostates or marry children per teachings of Quran.

I don't want to be a leader as that would be anti-thesis of my whole efforts. I rather call people to center their attention to family of revelation and in their words lie the cure.

Yes I will interpret both Quran and hadiths through my own words, but I don't want that to be something people follow, rather, everyone has to reflect on Quran and the words of the true leaders of humanity and all remains of the holy books, and we ought to reason together and gather to unite on the truth and hold on by that to the rope of God, and I believe we humans are capable of finding the truth and uniting on it if we humbly take the help of God and strive to learn from the family of the reminder.

Thank you for showing you never understand where I am coming from.

(January 13, 2018 at 4:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No I do not need a God. Sorry that bothers you, but that is your baggage, not mine.

Like an ungrateful child living with his parents and thinks little of his parents nourishing him, no it's a lot worse, for God is even closer than our jugular vein.

Oh knock it off. You are the ingrate not accepting that Thor makes lightening. YES, that is how you sound to me.

You are the one who needs to grow up, not me. 

It has NOTHING to do with being ungrateful and everything to do with LACK OF EVIDENCE. 

This is your childish reaction to someone not blindly swallowing what you are peddling.
You are closing your eyes Brian and you think it's mature. It's sad so many of you demand evidence but when any Theists begins to present evidence for God, my God, does the hate become clear.
Quote:I have many times reminded of many proofs that prove and remind of God's existence.

Your opinion is worthless.  Remember, I think you are going crazy.

"The koran says" is not fucking proof of anything.
I been crazy most of my life now, doesn't matter, the very fact I can reason better than you proves it doesn't matter, the brain is but a tool, it doesn't define us. If you want physical evidence of a soul take a scan of my messed up brain and than see me. My brain is pretty messed up but the way I use that messed up brain surprises people and I got an A+ in the Logic course I Took for a reason. It was natural and easy for me. Most people did bad in that course. So many people dropped. I get mostly A+s. I go to the gym. I socialize. And yes I fight my demons and my dark self and am a spiritual person trying to make in to the light out of the darkness, out of the filth into God, the Messenger and the near Kin of the Messenger, the household of the revelation.
(January 13, 2018 at 4:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Atlass33, I am extremely thankful that guys like you challenge and question that part of the world, and you are right, by comparison, Islam in that part of the world is still living in it's own dark ages. It has yet to have it's own Jefferson and Paine. I think with your voice and growing voices, eventually that part of the world can get there.

All I am saying in all that, and I say this to our atheist here and our liberal theists here as well, sure, question and especially condemn religiously justified violence or forced conversion. I TOTALLY AGREE.

BUT, it still remains Islam did not invent human cruelty. Our species behaviors are in us, not in our labels, not in our holy writings, not in our clubs we call religions. Our species ability to be cruel or compassionate is in US, in our genes, in our evolution.

If anything you say or do gets another fellow human to consider backing off the idea of using religiously justified violence, I AM ALL FOR IT.

I totally agree that it's in us; the behaviors of extremist religious people are so similar to your common thug; if a human didn't get what they want, they might turn violent to win what they couldn't earn with peace.

Yes it won't stop; even if all religions vanished. The human behavior stays the same.
It's always like this, in Syria the big heads believe in nothing, but they pay for Jihadists to do the dirty work for them; a very fine example is the Shiite Hezbollah and the Sunni Nusra front.

The behaviors are the same, it's just the label of justification that changes.

I wish the region here change before it's too late.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 3611 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 9287 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20684 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1344 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4578 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2965 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49095 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12960 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 874 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 15361 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257