Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 5:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ybe an atheist
RE: Ybe an atheist
If I am an atheist, I don;t believe in god.  I don;t believe in god, therefore the claim that I am an atheist is true.  

Next.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 25, 2018 at 4:30 pm)Khemikal Wrote: If I am an atheist, I don;t believe in god.  I don;t believe in god, therefore the claim that I am an atheist is true.  

Next.

^^^Not enough Kudos^^^     Clap Clap
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
YB
Let's try something.
A: My logical rational reason for being an A is_____________________________.
And that is supported by the logical rational reason of ________________________.

My logical reason for being an Atheist is (that no evidence exists that even points to the existence of a deity).
And that is supported by the logical rational reason of "When confirmed and verified proof is presented,".

My logical reason for rejecting that is (is no evidence exits that even points that you reasoned logically)
supported by "until confirmed and verified proof is presented".
This guy reminds me of the guy with the YouTube vid from some puppet thing.

And the other one with the hot British Marxist BBW with Blue Hair.

You guys might remember other aspects

but the guy had something about p's and d's all over his post
Because I do not believe in a god, logically, I am an atheist.

This isn;t rocket science.

You can;t really argue with me on this one..except to claim that I believe in god.....but I don;t think that anyone is going to consider you an authority on that particular matter. I point you to my posting history here, for starters...and please don;t come back until you've seen all 40k pieces of evidence to that effect.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 25, 2018 at 3:24 pm)Ybe Wrote: Atheism is the default for anyone who doesn’t believe in any gods.
vs
Atheism is "not" the default for anyone who doesn’t believe in any gods.

The second one makes zero sense. It's like:

Four sides is the default number of sides for a square.
vs
Four sides is NOT the default number of sides for a square.
(May 25, 2018 at 5:22 pm)Ybe Wrote: YB
Let's try something.
A: My logical rational reason for being an A is_____________________________.
And that is supported by the logical rational reason of ________________________.

My logical reason for being an Atheist is (that no evidence exists that even points to the existence of a deity).  
And that is supported by the logical rational reason of "When confirmed and verified proof is presented,".

My logical reason for rejecting that is  (is no evidence exits that even points that you reasoned logically)
supported by "until confirmed and verified proof is  presented".
I just stopped believing the believers! Nothing else stepped up to persuade me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

This guy is starting to sound like a sock of that, "Let's agree, first and foremost, that god is the creator of the universe and everything in it." guy.
Keeps repeating the same thing over and over even when asked and answered.
(May 25, 2018 at 8:46 pm)LostLocke Wrote: This guy is starting to sound like a sock of that, "Let's agree, first and foremost, that god is the creator of the universe and everything in it." guy.
Keeps repeating the same thing over and over even when asked and answered.

We get a lot of those.
(May 25, 2018 at 8:47 pm)Kit Wrote: We get a lot of those.
Definitely.
But this guy doesn't just seem to resemble one, he's starting to sound like he *is* that same guy. (Forgot his name, and I'm not masochistic enough to look it up Big Grin )