Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 10:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosby Sentence
RE: Cosby Sentence
(September 30, 2018 at 6:49 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(September 30, 2018 at 6:41 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Nah, just when they start arguing Alt right propaganda...

You consider me a racist and I never did any such thing.  You're just being dishonest.  Again.

No, I said I 'SUSPECT' you just may be one.

If you think there may be any validity to the bell curve, (and you WERE soft-shoeing around the issue) then you're suspect, that's all.
(September 30, 2018 at 6:57 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 30, 2018 at 6:49 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: You consider me a racist and I never did any such thing.  You're just being dishonest.  Again.

No, I said I 'SUSPECT' you just may be one.

If you think there may be any validity to the bell curve, (and you WERE soft-shoeing around the issue) then you're suspect, that's all.

Yeah, right. That's why you went on and on about how I was ridiculous for having racist beliefs in a totally unrelated thread.

You're simply being dishonest. Again.

(August 10, 2018 at 5:39 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(August 10, 2018 at 5:21 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: No, just pointing out that you're an idiot who thinks things that aren't true. But lol right back, for thinking I was drawing any larger conclusions.

Says the person who believes black people inherently have low I.Q.s ...
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 30, 2018 at 6:54 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(September 30, 2018 at 6:50 pm)EHuggy74 Wrote: I quoted a friend of the Constand family as saying they were racist, but that not me 'just bringing it up'; that speaks to the motive of the accuser, not the judicial system.

Huggy, let me ask you a question.  What do you think is the most reasonable explanation for the sixty women who have accused Cosby of sexual assault?

Money plain and simple.

Constand has already accepted a settlement from Cosby, money has probably already dried up.

The other witness has admitted to 'needing money'.

I do recall a quote about the love of money being the root of all evil...

(September 30, 2018 at 6:59 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(September 30, 2018 at 6:57 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: No, I said I 'SUSPECT' you just may be one.

Yeah, right.  That's why you went on and on about how I was ridiculous for having racist beliefs in a totally unrelated thread.

You're simply being dishonest.  Again.

(August 10, 2018 at 5:39 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Says the person who believes black people inherently have low I.Q.s ...

Okay...

Again, you're suspect.

It's okay, not that big of a deal, maybe you just need a hug?
[Image: cosby-meme.png&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&fi...t=20170517]

[Image: LJRVmjG.jpg]

[Image: 4ebeb7f1ca2328ee5a053e8e1e9564db--funny-...-funny.jpg]
It's strange how there's so many rich men walking around and Cosby is one of very, very few who has a slew of rape accusations against him. If women were so bent on getting money, why isn't Bill Gates being accused of rape? Motherfucker has way more than the Cos.
I don't recall, but was Huggy this bent regarding the accusations against Tiger Woods?
Was Tiger Woods rapey? I thought he was just an adulterer.
(September 30, 2018 at 8:28 pm)Shell B Wrote: It's strange how there's so many rich men walking around and Cosby is one of very, very few who has a slew of rape accusations against him. If women were so bent on getting money, why isn't Bill Gates being accused of rape? Motherfucker has way more than the Cos.

First of all Cosby isn't the only one by any means, secondly Bill Gates doesn't put himself in those sort of positions.

I know of at least one sports figure who used to get women's consent on video, I mean why do that if some women aren't known to levy false accusations.

(September 30, 2018 at 8:30 pm)Kit Wrote: I don't recall, but was Huggy this bent regarding the accusations against Tiger Woods?

What was Tiger accused of?

Also he was assaulted by his wife with a golf club, you didn't see HER go to jail.
Didn't say he was the only one. I said it's exceedingly rare for a rich man to be accused by even one woman of sexual assault, let alone more than fifty. This idea that a significant portion of rape accusations are lies doesn't hold up against the evidence. Yes, some women and men lie about being assaulted. Yes, we have to be diligent against this, but we also have to remember that it's not likely the case that a woman is lying.

Tiger Woods said himself that his wife did not assault him. You can't assume he's lying and use that as an argument. That said, if she did assault him, she should go to jail.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosby on the loose. onlinebiker 58 6683 July 28, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 23142 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Bill Cosby Case: mistrial Foxaèr 27 8835 June 24, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Saudi atheist blogger may get death sentence. Brian37 6 1308 March 1, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Whateverist