Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Cosby Guilty!
Bill Cosby Guilty!
https://www.facebook.com/CBSPittsburgh/v...live_video

3 counts, aggravated indecent assault.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Cosby: Guilty !!
On various cable news outlets now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Bill Cosby Guilty!
Over the air as well. CBS news special report on TV.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
"Likely to go to jail on this"
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If I recall correctly, he could face up to 10 years per charge, so a max of 30. Though at his age, any significant sentence is essentially life. Glad the women got some justice, even if it took this long.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Still hard to imagine Bill Cosby doing this. He seemed so sweet on his shows.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
About FUCKING time. 😞
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 26, 2018 at 2:08 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Still hard to imagine Bill Cosby doing this. He seemed so sweet on his shows.

Which is precisely how he got away with it for so long Undecided
He'll never spend a day in prison. They'll spin out the appeals process until he croaks. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Time to fire up those civil suits.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Bill 6720 Jehanne 19 2523 December 16, 2022 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Cosby on the loose. onlinebiker 58 5934 July 28, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  I Think Bill Maher Lied CarveTheFive 23 1322 May 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1194 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Harriett Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill Fake Messiah 141 6126 January 27, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 282 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1408 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Cosby Sentence brewer 371 30209 October 25, 2018 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1541 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Bill Daily dead at 91 Foxaèr 1 347 September 10, 2018 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13