Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behading
RE: Behading
(May 31, 2020 at 3:34 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Preachers are not only those speaking to people !
In that regard; ever figure head is a preacher.

And just like with his advocating of violence and cruelty, where he is not denying to advocate violence and cruelty, he is merely trying to justify it via pointing fingers at others.
Instead of denying that he is preachng, he claims that other people (alleged *figureheads* whatever that is supposed to mean) are preaching as well. Naughty

As least he is somewhat consistent in his idiocy. Clap
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Hey! Can we please get back to the topic of this thrad!?

Wat about behading!?
(May 31, 2020 at 4:04 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Hey! Can we please get back to the topic of this thrad!?

Wat about behading!?
More violence p0rn? I am sure Atlass will be happy to serve you well. Razz
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(May 31, 2020 at 4:06 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:
(May 31, 2020 at 4:04 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Hey! Can we please get back to the topic of this thrad!?

Wat about behading!?
More violence p0rn? I am sure Atlass will be happy to serve you well. Razz

It dosn't hve to be prn althogh tat would halp!
Minterwold doesn't care what you say, just so long as you reply. You may consider how pointless this makes replying to him.
(May 31, 2020 at 6:41 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Minterwold doesn't care what you say, just so long as you reply. You may consider how pointless this makes replying to him.

Every time I reply to a Winterhold post I realize I am wacking a pinata filled with vacuous crap. I am a masochist!

sometimes you get the candy, sometimes the egg.
Eye whish peepul wood lurn two spel.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 27, 2020 at 6:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:You don't tell mods on this site to shush 

Correct.  The proper phrasing is, 'SHUT YOUR STINKING CAKE HOLE, MOD-BOY!!'

Boru

Seems like they've gotten bolder since we shut down the reeducation camps.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Eye fink Boru's gnu nam or subtitle shoud bee Mod-Boy.

4 wut its worth.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

At least the re-education camps had cake way back then
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari