Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 9:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(August 2, 2020 at 2:01 pm)Fireball Wrote: From Wiki-

Nassar's cumulative sexual assault crimes were the basis of the  that began in 2015, in which he was accused of assaulting at least 250 young women and girls dating back to 1992.

Looks like an equal opportunity freak to me. Coffee
Actually, this is a different creep doctor affiliated with a different college in Michigan named Robert Anderson.  He seemed to have worked in an earlier time than Nassar, and, while the details are unclear, it appears he had a less ingenious MO than co-opting a legit medical technique just legitimate enough that if he explained it and You did a bit of research, it could be very convincing, but Still obscure enough that people are unlikely to call bullshit when his procedure fucks up the standard protocol so badly.

Also, having looked further into the article, I found this line from the lawyer: “We’ve never seen this many young African American men abused in any setting by the same person, but certainly not in the setting of one of the most prestigious universities in the world,” White said.

So, yes, Huggy Bear clearly is using a case that is explicitly labeled as an outlier that happened a hundred years after the abolition of slavery to try and prove that it was common practice for slave owners to rape their male slaves.

[Image: d0e62304b81f6182931224c9b2dbf698a59c610b...4d049c.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 2, 2020 at 3:44 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(August 2, 2020 at 2:01 pm)Fireball Wrote: From Wiki-

Nassar's cumulative sexual assault crimes were the basis of the  that began in 2015, in which he was accused of assaulting at least 250 young women and girls dating back to 1992.

Looks like an equal opportunity freak to me. Coffee
Actually, this is a different creep doctor affiliated with a different college in Michigan named Robert Anderson.  He seemed to have worked in an earlier time than Nassar, and, while the details are unclear, it appears he had a less ingenious MO than co-opting a legit medical technique just legitimate enough that if he explained it and You did a bit of research, it could be very convincing, but Still obscure enough that people are unlikely to call bullshit when his procedure fucks up the standard protocol so badly.

Also, having looked further into the article, I found this line from the lawyer: “We’ve never seen this many young African American men abused in any setting by the same person, but certainly not in the setting of one of the most prestigious universities in the world,” White said.

So, yes, Huggy Bear clearly is using a case that is explicitly labeled as an outlier that happened a hundred years after the abolition of slavery to try and prove that it was common practice for slave owners to rape their male slaves.

[Image: d0e62304b81f6182931224c9b2dbf698a59c610b...4d049c.jpg]

Everything is an 'outlier'... I posted that article because it literally just came out.

Ed Buck: Man suspected of preying on gay black men arrested after years of accusations

Actor Terry Crews: I was sexually assaulted by Hollywood executive

Quote:Crews described how, at an industry function in 2016, an unnamed male executive groped his genitals in front of his wife and “grinned like a jerk” at the pair’s shocked response.
So Huggy, you are not for equality for LGBTQ people because some of them don't behave properly?

I mean I understand you Huggy. I myself was prepared to support the humanity of Black people until I saw someone set a car on fire.

Also, I don’t know if I can support slavery abolition because I read someone burned a field of cotton. That’s going too far.

And although I’m not racist, I just find it difficult to distinguish the murdering of a Black person from the breaking of a window. It’s equally violent, right?

If you want us to respect you as human beings and equal citizens, you must plead your case before us within these parameters we have identified according to our own comfort level.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 3, 2020 at 12:40 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: Everything is an 'outlier'... I posted that article because it literally just came out.

Ed Buck: Man suspected of preying on gay black men arrested after years of accusations

Quote:Crews described how, at an industry function in 2016, an unnamed male executive groped his genitals in front of his wife and “grinned like a jerk” at the pair’s shocked response.

So, Terry Crews getting groped by Adam Venit four years ago is proof that it was a common practice for slaveholders to rape their male slaves  in front of their families? 

Also, do you even know what "outlier" even means?

(August 3, 2020 at 1:11 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(August 3, 2020 at 12:40 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: Everything is an 'outlier'... I posted that article because it literally just came out.

So, Terry Crews getting groped by Adam Venit four years ago is proof that it was a common practice for slaveholders to rape their male slaves  in front of their families? 

Man please, the executive knew that Terry couldn't do anything about it and HE WASN'T A DAMN SLAVE.

What you don't get is there are practices from slavery still being practiced because we are still under a system of white supremacy. The emasculation of black men in Hollywood is a known thing, There is a famous clip of Dave Chapelle speaking on black men being required to wear a dress a some point in their career to become successful, which is another practice from slavery.

Men without Pants: Masculinity and the Enslaved
Quote:Perhaps one of slave owners’ more innovatively cruel strategies concerned the ways they sought to completely emasculate enslaved boys and men—by denying them the right to wear pants. By forcing young African American boys and men to wear dress-like shirts, the owners of flesh attempted to feminize and humiliate enslaved males on a daily basis. According to scores of interviews with the formerly enslaved, denying black boys and young men the right to wear pants was a relatively widespread practice throughout the Deep South.

(August 3, 2020 at 1:11 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Also, do you even know what "outlier" even means?
to quote from your link
Quote:In statistics, an outlier is a data point that differs significantly from other observations.

Please tell me where I can find these statistics of how uncommon the rape of male slaves on plantations was for the last 400 years...
@Huggy Bear
Which has fuck all to do with homosexuality?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
FINALLY! We’re finally getting into shit that’s actually attested to in sources written before 2010! And sources both scholarly and primary at that!

So, you’re arguing that slave holders found ways to emasculate black men, and this time around, you’ve got something true, so now we can actually get somewhere and not get bogged down in questions of “did this actually happen?” And “How often?”

So, now I guess the question now is: is this sort of shit really representative of gay people as a whole, or are you using the same mindset white supremacists use to write off the entire black race as stupid and violent, just like Fake Messiah did sarcastically a few posts ago? Because, frankly, that’s what I’m seeing from you.

Side note: I recently rewatched Roots, and it looks like in a few scenes in the middle two episodes, John Amos’ Kunta Kinte seems to be wearing a shirt that looks a lot like a muumuu. Less extreme than many of the primary sources I could find, of course, but it did help this toubab give you the benefit of the doubt in the minute or so before I did some fact checking and found it checked out.

(August 3, 2020 at 7:45 pm)Eleven Wrote: @Huggy Bear
Which has fuck all to do with homosexuality?

Indeed, if it was possible, and I ain't volunteering a mod for the job by any means, this whole line of shit about "buck breaking" should have it's own thread. It ISN'T homosexuality, per se.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 3, 2020 at 7:56 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: FINALLY! We’re finally getting into shit that’s actually attested to in sources written before 2010! And sources both scholarly and primary at that!

So, you’re arguing that slave holders found ways to emasculate black men, and this time around, you’ve got something true, so now we can actually get somewhere and not get bogged down in questions of “did this actually happen?” And “How often?”

So, now I guess the question now is: is this sort of shit really representative of gay people as a whole, or are you using the same mindset white supremacists use to write off the entire black race as stupid and violent, just like Fake Messiah did sarcastically a few posts ago? Because, frankly, that’s what I’m seeing from you.

Side note: I recently rewatched Roots, and it looks like in a few scenes in the middle two episodes, John Amos’ Kunta Kinte seems to be wearing a shirt that looks a lot like a muumuu. Less extreme than many of the primary sources I could find, of course, but it did help this toubab give you the benefit of the doubt in the minute or so before I did some fact checking and found it checked out.
Or even a majority or even a sizable minority (spoilers it isn't ) and i point out that even that source doesn't make the primary culprits gay it's seems more like straight men protecting their fragile masculinity

It's just more demonization .Huggy is  no better than the racists who try and make all black men thugs because a few are .
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 3, 2020 at 7:56 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: FINALLY! We’re finally getting into shit that’s actually attested to in sources written before 2010! And sources both scholarly and primary at that!

My original post was in response to this

(July 16, 2020 at 10:14 pm)ignoramus Wrote: With all the inequalities and prejudices about, it must be a real pain in the ass to be gay Dunno
Ignoring the obvious pun...

My point was, the white LBGT community has been practicing and benefiting from white supremacy, they aren't oppressed... The only example people came up with was Stonewall, and those responsible for that riot were BLACK lbgt, and it was FAR more likely that their blackness was more of a factor than their gayness...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1295 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue