Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 9:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(October 7, 2021 at 9:29 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: Still waiting on the definition of a "woman"

Maybe there isn't one. If you say that women have boobs, well many guys have boobs while many women don't. If you say that it's the vagina that makes a woman, it's also not. There are a lot of cases where a woman looks like a woman and lives like a woman until one day doctors discover that she has a penis wrapped inside her body, and not the vagina and the uterus.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 8, 2021 at 12:32 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(October 7, 2021 at 9:29 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: Still waiting on the definition of a "woman"

Maybe there isn't one. If you say that women have boobs, well many guys have boobs while many women don't. If you say that it's the vagina that makes a woman, it's also not. There are a lot of cases where a woman looks like a woman and lives like a woman until one day doctors discover that she has a penis wrapped inside her body, and not the vagina and the uterus.

Maybe women produce eggs and men produce sperm... ever thought of it like that?
(October 8, 2021 at 12:43 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Maybe women produce eggs and men produce sperm... ever thought of it like that?

There are women who don't produce eggs.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 8, 2021 at 12:52 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 12:43 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Maybe women produce eggs and men produce sperm... ever thought of it like that?

Not to mention that's about sex not gender

(October 8, 2021 at 12:52 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 12:43 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Maybe women produce eggs and men produce sperm... ever thought of it like that?

Also it begs the questions
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 8, 2021 at 12:43 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Maybe women produce eggs and men produce sperm... ever thought of it like that?

So post-menopausal women and infertile men aren't really men and women?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Hospital disgracefully diagnoses woman with ‘disease’ of ‘homosexuality’
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/10/08/sp...diagnosis/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 7, 2021 at 9:46 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(October 7, 2021 at 8:50 pm)Foxaire Wrote: Remembering Matthew Shepard, whose brutal murder sparked a national reckoning on homophobia
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/10/07/ma...ime-death/
Explain how his murder has anything to do with homophobia if he was a meth dealer and in a sexual relationship with one of his killers?

Oh, look. The dumbest motherfucker on the internet posts here. Why am I not surprised? Another homophobic bigotted piece of trash (I'd call you a maggot, but that's an insult to maggots) who defends the murder of gay people based on lies, lies, and more goddamn lies. The idea that Matthew Shepard was a drug dealer is so stupid, that cops have said if you believe that, you'd "believe anything you read'. And you probably do! That's how goddamn stupid you are. You spreading shit bullshit is disgusting. You're no better than Alex Jones. Of course you probably take that as a compliment. You probably are a Sandy Hook denier too. I really hope you don't have children, because your genes need to get the fuck out of the pool.

(October 7, 2021 at 10:58 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(October 7, 2021 at 10:39 am)Ten Wrote: So over it. Not a fan of people saying inflammatory stuff just to get attention.

TERF isn't a catchy term or simply edgy. It describes a specific mindset of gender gatekeeping and fear mongering "in group out group" thinking. This othering of trans people creates dangerous situations for us as people have their fear validated by celebrities and inspire them to "take a stand" against trans people simply for being a part of that group. If that's the crowd Dave wants to cater to and make money off of, then fine. He might think he's untouchable by cancel culture but that's not necessarily a good thing when he owns hate-inspired labels like TERF and popularizes it, making it "cool" to be radical and exclude people from being considered people.

Exclude people from being considered people? What is this nonsense? Please quote Dave where he said trans people are not human beings. You're trying to make him out to sound like Hitler or something. You people always do this shit and exaggerate beyond belief.

Dave has nothing against people for being trans. He has a problem with trans authoritarian bullies that bullied his trans friend, who then killed herself by jumping off a building. Bunch of cunts.

I just watched the stand-up special and it was fantastic. One of Dave's best specials. He seems to be conflating gender with sex, so you can call him undereducated on the subject, but he's not being hateful in the least towards transgender and transsexual people. He didn't use the best words necessarily to make his point, but his point was basically that a trans woman can not perfectly transition into a bio woman, and that a neo-vagina is not quite a bio-vagina. If our side doesn't want TERF to be a cool term like you say (I'm certainly not a terf BTW), then our side needs to stop acting like such authoritarian cunts, because that's only going to push people over to the other side, or scare them into pretending that they agree with you for fear of getting in trouble.

The wokeists need to get over themselves. Trans need to learn to laugh at themselves. I'm bisexual, not that there's anything right with that, and a lot of jokes about gays can be pretty funny. Why is Dave obsessed with joking about trans over and over? Why is Louis CK, Bill Burr, etc railing against cancel culture in their acts? Because it's necessary at this point in time for people to take a stand against the BS woke cancel culture, and Dave Chapelle and these other comedians are not speaking up about this to be edgy. That's not it at all. It's because they feel it is absolutely necessary to take a stand at this moment in history, to try to save comedy in general from being cancelled and watered down by the woke mob. I applaud them for doing this.

You're the one who needs to get over yourself. These comedians aren't funny. They're punching down, and spreading hate and prejudice. That's all they're doing, and it's all you're doing. And just because people aren't afraid anymore to stand up to your bullshit, doesn't mean you're being oppressed.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(October 8, 2021 at 3:16 am)Rev. Rye Wrote:

So post-menopausal women and infertile men aren't really men and women?

If an apple tree no longer produces apples is it still an apple tree? I like how yall like to act dumb and pretend biology doesn't exist. Point me to the peer reviewed article that states there isn't any biological difference between a male and female.
(October 8, 2021 at 4:49 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 3:16 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: So post-menopausal women and infertile men aren't really men and women?

If an apple tree no longer produces apples is it still an apple tree? I like how yall like to act dumb and pretend biology doesn't exist. Point me to the peer reviewed article that states there isn't any biological difference between a male and female.

Would you like the data on the difference between biological sex and gender? I mean, it’s a matter of public record. You can find it easily yourself.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
@Irreligious Atheist

Denying a person’s existence, or treating their identity like an illness is pretty dehumanizing. That’s not obvious?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1295 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue