Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 5:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(October 8, 2021 at 7:07 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: That's literally what the Talmud states happened (which YOU'VE used as a source on multiple occasions), which makes it a JEWISH belief, and not something I just pulled out of nowhere.
(August 28, 2016 at 8:24 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: From the Yebamoth Tractate: http://www.come-and-hear.com/yebamoth/yebamoth_103.html

And it's one that even the compilers of the Talmud aren't necessarily willing to co-sign with, hence, they qualify it with the footnote "In the Garden of Eden, according to a tradition." And, as Helios has noted, even if it actually was the mainstream assumption in Judaism, it doesn't make it any less ridiculous.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 8, 2021 at 6:46 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 5:50 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: @Irreligious Atheist

Denying a person’s existence, or treating their identity like an illness is pretty dehumanizing. That’s not obvious?

Denying a person's existence? What the heck? Pretty sure Dave Chappelle did not think his trans friend was a figment of his imagination. Pretty sure he knew she was a human being and not Frankenstein's monster. This is the type of rhetoric that makes a lot of people not take the trans side seriously, sadly.

The fact that you didn’t address my very specific point tells me everything I need to about you, IA.

“I have a black friend, therefore I can’t be racist!”
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 8, 2021 at 7:07 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 6:26 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: And also Eve fucking a snake, don’t forget that. And, no, I’m not even kidding about that. He’s admitted he believes that.

That's literally what the Talmud states happened (which YOU'VE used as a source on multiple occasions), which makes it a JEWISH belief, and not something I just pulled out of nowhere.
(August 28, 2016 at 8:24 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: From the Yebamoth Tractate: http://www.come-and-hear.com/yebamoth/yebamoth_103.html

Thank you for making my point for me, lol.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(October 8, 2021 at 7:25 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 6:46 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Denying a person's existence? What the heck? Pretty sure Dave Chappelle did not think his trans friend was a figment of his imagination. Pretty sure he knew she was a human being and not Frankenstein's monster. This is the type of rhetoric that makes a lot of people not take the trans side seriously, sadly.

The fact that you didn’t address my very specific point tells me everything I need to about you, IA.

Ok, but let's stop this "you are denying I exist" crap. Everyone knows trans people are not holograms. Let's go back to your post. "Treating their identity like an illness." Sure, treating what someone is going through like an illness may not be the nicest thing, but it doesn't necessarily mean they hate you. Gender dysphoria is not a good thing. It is a negative. It is a condition that can make you like a zillion times more likely to kill yourself. It is not nice when someone refuses to call you what you want to be called though, of course. I don't like that. It is not nice at all when they treat you like a freak, obviously, and screw those people that do that to the trans community or bully them or assault them in person or spit on them or murder them. Screw those people.

To me, trans is a reality and I really do think they have a brain that is more like that of the opposite sex, so I don't just think it's an identity. I think it's reality, period. Many people though, like Dave Chappelle, think of gender and sex as the same thing, which is probably also what most of us here were taught as kids. Dave doesn't know any better. He's not being a bad person. He's an undereducated person when it comes to sex and gender and trans, just like much of the population is who hasn't spent dozens of hours looking into this subject like you and I have. Why not try to educate rather than try to get his special taken down, like GLAAD and others are doing? Even as an LGBTQ person, this makes me say "fuck GLAAD", so what are straight people going to be thinking? The gay organization is making themselves the villain, and they certainly have earned that title now.
(October 8, 2021 at 7:25 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 6:46 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Denying a person's existence? What the heck? Pretty sure Dave Chappelle did not think his trans friend was a figment of his imagination. Pretty sure he knew she was a human being and not Frankenstein's monster. This is the type of rhetoric that makes a lot of people not take the trans side seriously, sadly.

IA giving bigots a pass since .....Forever
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 8, 2021 at 5:47 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 4:49 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: If an apple tree no longer produces apples is it still an apple tree? I like how yall like to act dumb and pretend biology doesn't exist. Point me to the peer reviewed article that states there isn't any biological difference between a male and female.

Would you like the data on the difference between biological sex and gender? I mean, it’s a matter of public record. You can find it easily yourself.

[Image: CWve8kj.png]
And Huggy just keeps missing the point. Hilarious
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 8, 2021 at 8:12 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 5:47 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Would you like the data on the difference between biological sex and gender? I mean, it’s a matter of public record. You can find it easily yourself.

[Image: CWve8kj.png]

Did you bother to read #3? Way to present evidence that refutes your own argument, Huggy. You’re every bit the moron I remembered you to be.

(October 8, 2021 at 8:00 pm)Helios Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 7:25 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: The fact that you didn’t address my very specific point tells me everything I need to about you, IA.

IA giving bigots a pass since .....Forever

Remember when Jay Leno used to have people quizzed on the street and half of them didn't know who the vice president of the US was? People are idiots and they have busy lives and they haven't actually looked into this stuff for hours and hours like you and I have. That doesn't necessarily make them all bigots. Your problem is you expect perfection from everyone and if they slightly falter, they are written off as bigots. Like I said before, we were pretty much all taught by our parents that sex is gender and gender is sex. Just because Dave Chappelle doesn't have the latest ideology downloaded to his brain and fully understood, that doesn't make him a bigot.
(October 8, 2021 at 6:43 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(October 8, 2021 at 10:18 am)Divinity Wrote: Oh, look. The dumbest motherfucker on the internet posts here. Why am I not surprised? Another homophobic bigotted piece of trash (I'd call you a maggot, but that's an insult to maggots) who defends the murder of gay people based on lies, lies, and more goddamn lies. The idea that Matthew Shepard was a drug dealer is so stupid, that cops have said if you believe that, you'd "believe anything you read'. And you probably do! That's how goddamn stupid you are. You spreading shit bullshit is disgusting. You're no better than Alex Jones. Of course you probably take that as a compliment. You probably are a Sandy Hook denier too. I really hope you don't have children, because your genes need to get the fuck out of the pool.

You're the one who needs to get over yourself. These comedians aren't funny. They're punching down, and spreading hate and prejudice. That's all they're doing, and it's all you're doing. And just because people aren't afraid anymore to stand up to your bullshit, doesn't mean you're being oppressed.

Punching down is one of the funniest forms of comedy. I love seeing comedians punching down. No one is immune from being joked about.
That’s fucked up. You seem like a garbage person all around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1295 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue