Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 10:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
He was actually referring to you as the white knight, Helios.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 9, 2021 at 9:59 pm)Foxaire Wrote: He was actually referring to you as the white knight, Helios.
I know which is why I said in his (Huggy's) deranged mind a guy (Me ) can't agree with a woman (LadyForCamus) without white knighting for her? Clearly pointing out I can agree with her without white knighting for her.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Seriously, most of us who’ve been following this recent clusterfuck of a digression agree with what she said and the fact that she’s a woman has fuck-all to do with it. Why? Because it’s just fucking true. She could be a dude with a beard like mine, and, we’d still be agreeing because it’s no less true.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 9, 2021 at 9:31 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: @Huggy Bear

It’s like this:

[Image: 80-B0-BFB3-D5-FC-4-F80-97-C8-6-EEBE37230-C1.jpg]

[Image: KGB1vhv.png]
FIFY
Nah hers was actually accurate yours is just a lazy strawman. She never dodged your question she exposed you as the intellectually lazy ignoramus you are.

It’s like this:

Holy Shit he's butthurt your forcing him to do actual research rather than spoon-feeding links to him. Even though he will just reject what they say anyway. Hehe Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 9, 2021 at 11:37 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:

It’s like this:

[Image: KGB1vhv.png]
FIFY

Yes, Huggy. Find it yourself. You’re a big boy. Take some time away from looking up Bible literacy websites and do some actual research on gender and biological sex. That is your assignment. I’ve already done this work for myself. Come back tomorrow and tell us all what you’ve learned.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
North Carolina lieutenant governor says he "will not back down" amid calls to resign for calling LGBTQ+ education "filth"

North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson said Saturday that he "will not back down" as politicians call for his resignation over recently resurfaced comments in which he referred to "transgenderism" and homosexuality as "filth."

"Let me tell you plainly right here and right now: I will not back down," he said in a video posted to Facebook on Saturday. "I will not be silenced and I will not be bullied into submission. I will continue to fight for the rights of our children to receive an education that is free from sexual concepts that do not belong in the classroom."

"There's no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth," the Republican politician was heard saying in video that was recently posted on social media. "And yes, I called it filth, and if you don't like that I called it filth, come see me and I'll explain it to you."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-robins...signation/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Ironically, he's black. Just goes to show ignorance is not skin color resistant.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Because it's become abundantly clear that Huggy Bear needs someone to wipe his own ass for him, here's two peer-reviewed articles:

1) An article from the AMA Journal of Ethics explaining the differences between sex and gender.
2) The reference provided in the former, since they apparently changed the URL and didn't tell the AMA. It also has dozens of other references you can look into.

And, bear in mind, in the years since either article was written, there has been an explosion of academic interest in the subject.

Here's a bit more to chew on if you're still feeling deliberately obtuse.

I don't want to see this discussion devolve into
[Image: Io8PxS.gif]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 10, 2021 at 1:07 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Because it's become abundantly clear that Huggy Bear needs someone to wipe his own ass for him, here's two peer-reviewed articles:

1) An article from the AMA Journal of Ethics explaining the differences between sex and gender.
2) The reference provided in the former, since they apparently changed the URL and didn't tell the AMA. It also has dozens of other references you can look into.

And, bear in mind, in the years since either article was written, there has been an explosion of academic interest in the subject.

Here's a bit more to chew on if you're still feeling deliberately obtuse.

I don't want to see this discussion devolve into
[Image: Io8PxS.gif]
Now watch him come up with the lamest reasons to deny everything presented

(October 10, 2021 at 12:44 am)Foxaire Wrote: Ironically, he's black. Just goes to show ignorance is not skin color resistant.
This is a man who thinks a rotten tomatoes score proves somthing  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1300 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue