Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
And ?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(May 20, 2022 at 6:25 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: LGBT post showing two women in hijabs about to kiss taken down by University around here after complaints.

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news...btq-poster

[Image: LGBTQWestern.jpg]

Best bit from the linked article:

Quote:Homophobic Muslims were offended by (the) post by” Western University, wrote Twitter user Yasmine Mohammed. She added: “We are against homophobia . . . unless of course if homophobes get upset, then we will happily capitulate to homophobes.”

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Moment of silence

[Image: Moleso.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
There is gay ice cream in Walmart.

[Image: Icer.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
[Image: vYo041N.jpeg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Excerpt from a new book "Secret City," about the allegations of a "homosexual network" around Ronald Reagan. Reagan had a scandal as Calif. gov. when his office was outed as full of gays, and in 1980 anti-Reagan Republicans tried to claim Reagan had gay sex.

After hearing that Reagan's gay advisors demanded sex in exchange for jobs, the Washington Post suppressed the story, saying "it was hard to see how any of the alleged activity involving the Reagan aides threatened the public trust." That says a lot about the corrupt elites because it's hard to agree with the belief in those days that demanding sex for political favors was merely private business.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2...t-00035193
(May 27, 2022 at 5:41 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: vYo041N.jpeg]

Boru
At least gay and trans people have had to actually struggle to gain acceptance. Christians have not had to do that in the western world for centuries.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Edit- Didn't mean to quote anyone's post. Fixed that.

[Image: image.png?auto=compress&fm=png]

Wow. Pretty gross.
(June 5, 2022 at 4:44 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Edit- Didn't mean to quote anyone's post. Fixed that.

Wow. Pretty gross.

Why?

We're a diverse species and should be accepting of those that are different from us, so long as it doesn't hurt others.

Being offended does not equate to being hurt.
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 5, 2022 at 4:44 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Edit- Didn't mean to quote anyone's post. Fixed that.

Wow. Pretty gross.

Gross how?

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1295 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue