Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:37 pm

Poll: Trump vs Biden
This poll is closed.
Trump
4.35%
1 4.35%
Biden
95.65%
22 95.65%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump vs Biden
RE: Trump vs Biden
(November 3, 2020 at 9:00 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Lol, polls on Fox News

[Image: Poll-1-2.jpg]

[Image: Poll-2-2.jpg]
Republicans always out of step with America
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 3, 2020 at 3:35 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Deep blue wave

Video

Hey! I kinda like the ocean, I see it every day ...

Folks here, in the olden days, would praise and worship and sing various land & coastal-related (yes, unironically) psalms while rowing their little wooden boats between the isles; and drop that shit like a hot potato after reaching shore and securing the boat on land, and go and curse god for all the good men lost at sea. Strange perspective today, but I think I understand my ancestors, somewhat, given their medieval culture at that time.

(November 3, 2020 at 8:41 pm)Eleven Wrote: It looks as though the incompetent EC might be reelecting Trump.

Time to move out of the country.

Need help?

May The Holy Noodle be with you and bless you with cooked pasta.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Not a surprise that we don't have an answer on the election yet.

Very disheartened by it all.

People suck.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 4, 2020 at 6:59 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Not a surprise that we don't have an answer on the election yet.

People suck.

The left learnt the wrong lessons from the victories of the 90's. Instead of realising that the essentially won by default (Major was a spent force in 97, you could gave beaten Shrub the elder with dog shit on a stick in 92 and so on), they thought that by going "moderate" (essentially chasing after the same voters that went right as a matter of course) they would continue winning for the forseeable future.

That all started falling apart in the Noughties when the limitations of putting a veneer of conscience on right wing policies became evident and when the actual right wingers started getting their shit together and got back their constituents.

The lesson wasn't "we should compromise on all our goals and views to win", it was "we're really shit at selling our goals and views, and how they help everybody. We should work on publicising them better". You can see that from the countries were left wing parties have had a resurgence in the last ten or so years, they've become more savvy at putting across their policies, they haven't ditched them.

Edit: Plus you've also got the problem that the US electoral system is broken from the bottom to the top, and that its constitution is not fit for the purpose of governing a country in the 19th century, let alone the 21st.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 4, 2020 at 6:59 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Not a surprise that we don't have an answer on the election yet.

People suck.

Went to bed early, woke up with Biden in the lead. Maybe I should go back to bed?

Anyway, it's 1864 all over again.
Looks like Biden will probably win but it will be closer than I hoped; and the Republicans will likely keep the Senate and the Democrats will keep the House; so at least two more years of legislative gridlock. Hope I'm wrong about the Senate.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
They need to show

Biden: 270
Trump 214

before the weekend. We're all aging prematurely just waiting for the results.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I cannot understand why after what Trump did for 4 years now that a single US_American could possible vote for him.
because half of 'merica identify with trump on some level.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(November 5, 2020 at 6:27 pm)Dundee Wrote: I cannot understand  why after what Trump did for 4 years now that a single US_American could possible vote for him.
His personal Volkischer Beobachter-clones manipulated reality relentlessly and warps many minds. Try watching NewsMax or Fox News. Both refer to "left" channels as "The Media". (Any channel even slightly to the left of those two is "The Media".) I saw a big fat guy screaming about "Biden's criminal family" (none having ever been charged with anything) as he interrupted an official announcement about vote counting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 27812 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 18044 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1896 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25277 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1001 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 387 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 867 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5201 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 4167 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Biden Impeachment onlinebiker 32 1780 November 8, 2020 at 10:55 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate