Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 12:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Potato salad on woven wheat crackers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Corned beef and cabbage and a Guinness stout. After I rest a bit, I'll crack open the bottle of Writer's Tears.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Chicken Vindaloo.
Kimchi soup and leftover Vindaloo.
Going to try Pho for the first time tonight, after my coffee of course.
~ Erin Hunter
More kimchi soup. I like this. Not only is it tasty, but it only makes enough for two meals, so there's less worry about leftovers.
I guess my taste buds are now desensitized to radishes.
~ Erin Hunter
I got a few pounds of nice portos for a couple bucks and some early strawberries today. Got a bunch of spinach out of the spring beds. Stuffed manicotti tonight - spinach and mushroom with a ton of garlic.... some ricotta, some parm, home made marinara.

Bene!

(my kids are so chubby right now yall - ideally, I deliver both boys to a high school coach with a good 200+lbs of moldable flesh, maybe 160 for the girls?)

Also, too..I put some ginger in my mouth from kroger up here in ky. Garbage. If you're in the same purchasers territory - pass.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm gathering the ingredients for Pad Thai. I've got a recipe and fresh noodles to try tomorrow, and I bought a tube of powdered Pad Thai at the market I hope to try before the noodles go bad. I think I'm short on bean sprouts and green onions. That's easily fixed.
When you add the peanut butter and sweet chiles..if you're ever feeling adventurous, try a coke for the reduction liquid. It's a great excuse to drink a can of soda.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 533 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9571 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3169 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6422 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious