Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Chicken. Chicken. Chicken. Hahaha.
After you eat that chicken, take your meds.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I don't need them. It's a glitch in the matrix.
(November 19, 2022 at 11:32 pm)Jack8 Wrote: I don't need them. It's a glitch in the matrix.

You really need them.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

No you
Chicken tinga on black beans and rice, topped with black bean and corn salsa, and with a side of peas. A Little Debbie raisin creme sandwich cookie for dessert.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and biscuits. That's our Thanksgiving meal.

Tell me you made gravy. And if you didn't, lie to me.
(November 24, 2022 at 2:06 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Tell me you made gravy.  And if you didn't, lie to me.

Okay, I made gravy.  Angel

Had a craving for hash browns and ended up using some frozen tater tots that I had since I had no hash browns and the potatoes are for Saturday.  They turned out really good...better than using frozen hash browns, IMO.  Husband was also pleased with them.

Chicken flied lice. This is exactly what I needed after nearly 8 hours of running on nothing but a bowl of popcorn that I had when I woke up this morning.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 533 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9573 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3169 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6422 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious