Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 10:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
has Biden done a good job as president?
RE: has Biden done a good job as president?
(May 4, 2021 at 6:06 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(May 4, 2021 at 4:59 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: The idea being that if you spread around the conceptual blame it'll be more or less tenable?  You getting your news from white supremacists doesn't say anything about tulsi, or bernie, or yang, nor ayone who watches a sam harris video.  It's just you  - it only informs others of what you believe about them, and, indeed, what people expect to hear from you when you explicate those beliefs.

Can you explain what a state tv channel working for biden, perceived of as the most progressive president ever, would have to gain from assassinating the character of people pushing for progressive policies?  Do you even understand what it is about yourself that made you so eager to swallow this shit whole when a white supremacist said it on one of your favorite channels?

Pretty simple. The rich people that run corporations don't want to see progressive policies enacted. Like Biden said in front of his rich donors, "Nothing will fundamentally change". The super rich elites don't want real change. They like the status quo because it benefits them.

MSM runs health insurance and pharmaceutical company ads all over their tv channels. It's pretty clear they don't want to see medicare for all or a national health care system put into place, as they will smear anyone who tries to make that possible as a racist, sexist, who is abusive towards women or thinks abuse of women is funny.

Biden is barely more progressive than Obama. He's far from a true progressive. The establishment never wanted Biden anyways. He was always a last resort because of his serious mental decline and gaffs and feeling up little girls and rubbing their chests. Beto and Copmala, and then that clown Bootyjudge were the golden children/ chosen ones, but they just couldn't hack it or were destroyed verbally by Tulsi, so the establishment was forced to conspire to take Bernie out by all ganging up on him, causing him to lose.

Still consumed by all of the most ridiculous obsessions of the alt right, still not explaining why the complicit msm would tank their own game. I don't actually expect an explanation - at least not a cogent one. I'm tryin to help you realize that the things you believe can't be true, if the other things you believe are true. All you have to do, is consider what the case would be if that something you believe is actually true - which should be easy. Not like anyone has to argue you into it, you already believe it..whatever it is.

If the msm, is..as a fact, bidens state tv, and biden is some cynical operator who is simultaneously on the mental decline and the mastermind of some plot, is simultaneously a conservative republican and the most progressive president that we've ever had....why, would his msm.......burn their own?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 4, 2021 at 7:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 4, 2021 at 7:38 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Don't see why it would be necessary for me to cover it up with a sticker. It has Chinese characters all over the calendar and other Chinese designs right next to/ attached to the swastika, so if someone confuses it as a Chinese white supremacist calendar, that's probably a person who lacks any common sense and they can't be helped anyways.

I mostly shave my head because my hair gets itchy as hell if I let it grow.

Pretty sure she doesn't read this forum so I think we're good. And I don't think she was actually suicidal. Just making threats to try to gain sympathy.
Your story was pretty detailed.  I see it's changed.  No surprise there.

How has my story changed? Pretty sure I posted that she locked herself in the bathroom and threatened to cut her wrists. I didn't believe her at the time and don't now. You think I made up a story about being falsely accused of domestic violence so I could show how women are such liars or something?

What I posted was a fact. I was "old enough". Sorry if the joke was in bad taste. I apologize for snapping a bit at you earlier in the thread and I was a bit mean/nasty, as were you in your initial response to me in the thread. Let's move on. I also apologize to D-Rich for derailing his thread.

(May 4, 2021 at 7:57 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(May 4, 2021 at 7:35 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: It was not a joke since you were talking about a suicidal 16 year old.

Not fucking funny in the least.
A suicidal 16-year-old? Personally, I believe that anyone who’s dating someone between the age of consent and the age of majority (usually around 18) should do their best to tread really fucking lightly. Likely walking a fine line, being careful to treat her right, but not to be too parental to raise charges of exploitation or grooming. But with a suicidal teenage girl (and even if she’s just doing it for attention, that’s a sign of an entirely different problem), whose life may very well be in your hands, that’s going to open enough of a can of worms that even trying for a relationship is probably more trouble than it’s worth.

14 year old age of consent in Canada at the time, which was the case up until 2008 when it was changed to 16. In Canada, we're not as much of prudes about sex as you Yanks are down South. Our politicians down here would laugh their butts off at an 18 year old age of consent.

And I was 18. Not a big age difference.
(May 4, 2021 at 8:05 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(May 4, 2021 at 7:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Your story was pretty detailed.  I see it's changed.  No surprise there.

How has my story changed? Pretty sure I posted that she locked herself in the bathroom and threatened to cut her wrists. I didn't believe her at the time and don't now. You think I made up a story about being falsely accused of domestic violence so I could show how women are such liars or something?

What I posted was a fact. I was "old enough". Sorry if the joke was in bad taste. I apologize for snapping a bit at you earlier in the thread and I was a bit mean/nasty, as were you in your initial response to me in the thread. Let's move on. I also apologize to D-Rich for derailing his thread.
Bold mine - this is a pattern with you.  Women are always falsely accusing the angelic men in their lives, to hear you tell it.

I couldn't give a damn what you do as far as Drich is concerned...as for me - bridge burned long ago.  Then you kept on trying to light fires.

I don't buy your current fakery.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Methinks IA must not be too fond of Trudeau.
(May 4, 2021 at 8:42 pm)Eleven Wrote: Methinks IA must not be too fond of Trudeau.

I voted Trudeau into office, but no, I'm not too fond of him.
(May 4, 2021 at 8:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I voted Trudeau into office, but no, I'm not too fond of him.

Could you clarify?
1. Why aren't you fond of him?
2. Why did you vote for him if you weren't fond of him?
(May 4, 2021 at 8:04 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(May 4, 2021 at 6:06 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Pretty simple. The rich people that run corporations don't want to see progressive policies enacted. Like Biden said in front of his rich donors, "Nothing will fundamentally change". The super rich elites don't want real change. They like the status quo because it benefits them.

MSM runs health insurance and pharmaceutical company ads all over their tv channels. It's pretty clear they don't want to see medicare for all or a national health care system put into place, as they will smear anyone who tries to make that possible as a racist, sexist, who is abusive towards women or thinks abuse of women is funny.

Biden is barely more progressive than Obama. He's far from a true progressive. The establishment never wanted Biden anyways. He was always a last resort because of his serious mental decline and gaffs and feeling up little girls and rubbing their chests. Beto and Copmala, and then that clown Bootyjudge were the golden children/ chosen ones, but they just couldn't hack it or were destroyed verbally by Tulsi, so the establishment was forced to conspire to take Bernie out by all ganging up on him, causing him to lose.

Still consumed by all of the most ridiculous obsessions of the alt right, still not explaining why the complicit msm would tank their own game.  I don't actually expect an explanation - at least not a cogent one.  I'm tryin to help you realize that the things you believe can't be true, if the other things you believe are true.  All you have to do, is consider what the case would be if that something you believe is actually true - which should be easy.  Not like anyone has to argue you into it, you already believe it..whatever it is.

If the msm, is..as a fact, bidens state tv, and biden is some cynical operator who is simultaneously on the mental decline and the mastermind of some plot, is simultaneously a conservative republican and the most progressive president that we've ever had....why, would his msm.......burn their own?

Never said Biden was a mastermind of some plot, nor was Trump when it came to Fox News. Fox is a guard dog for Republican presidents and politicians, while most other MSM outlets are the guard dog for Democratic presidential candidates or presidents. If you don't like me calling it state tv, too bad. It may not be proper state tv in a literal sense like they have in Russia and places like that, and you can play this semantics game all you want, but as the great Noam Chomsky puts it, "Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media."
(May 4, 2021 at 8:54 pm)Eleven Wrote:
(May 4, 2021 at 8:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I voted Trudeau into office, but no, I'm not too fond of him.

Could you clarify?
To be fair I didn't vote for Trudeau though had high hopes for him after having to endure Harper. I have been very disappointed.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(May 4, 2021 at 8:54 pm)Eleven Wrote:

Could you clarify?

How about we get D-Rich's thread back on track and bring it back to Biden instead of these million side issues? I'm not fond of any politician, really, and I had always considered myself a liberal and I had always voted for the Liberal party.
Moscow Mitch said today that no Republicans will be voting for Biden's two big bills in Congress.
Isn't he smart ? He told Democrats not to bother to negotiate anything. Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 902 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29353 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 18730 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 923 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1915 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1860 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1137 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1025 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 396 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 883 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate