Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
Thought I would put this here instead of the Damned Trump thread...back to the news...with an snicker thrown in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgntp

According to The New York Daily News, “RootAyyildiz is taking credit for the hacking of donaldjtrump.com website with the Islamist message on Monday. The message was written in Turkish and translates as: ‘Do not be like those who forgot Allah, as Allah made them forget themselves. They really went astray.'”

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

https://religionnews.com/2021/10/19/fait...ng-rights/

Quote:Voting rights demonstration leads to faith leaders’ arrests outside White House

Silly theists.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Police Officer Charged With Assault

Quote:Shortly after being chased on foot by Felton, Romero obeyed the officer's commands to stop running and laid down with his face on the ground, the complaint says. Romero was not resisting arrest, was not a physical threat to the officer, was unarmed, and had his arms and hands visible to the officer, the lawsuit says.

With his firearm still drawn, Felton approached the teen and kicked him, with force, in the ribs and in the face, "terrifying the plaintiff who thought he was going to die," according to the complaint.

Felton placed Romero, who was handcuffed, in the backseat of the police cruiser and, without being provoked, allegedly struck the teen in the face and body, the suit says. Another officer allegedly watched the incident and did not intervene, the suit says.

The classic ‘bad cop, bad cop’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
WTF????

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 21, 2021 at 6:04 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Police Officer Charged With Assault

Quote:Shortly after being chased on foot by Felton, Romero obeyed the officer's commands to stop running and laid down with his face on the ground, the complaint says. Romero was not resisting arrest, was not a physical threat to the officer, was unarmed, and had his arms and hands visible to the officer, the lawsuit says.

With his firearm still drawn, Felton approached the teen and kicked him, with force, in the ribs and in the face, "terrifying the plaintiff who thought he was going to die," according to the complaint.

Felton placed Romero, who was handcuffed, in the backseat of the police cruiser and, without being provoked, allegedly struck the teen in the face and body, the suit says. Another officer allegedly watched the incident and did not intervene, the suit says.

The classic ‘bad cop, bad cop’.

Boru
Yup. Sure looks like he lost his temper and acted like a cunt.

At very least he should be booted from the force. Jail time isn' t inappropriate.

Note - the big difference between this incident and the " whipping immigrants by Border Patrol"?

Pictures of injury.
Quote:Yup. Sure looks like he lost his temper and acted like a cunt.

At very least he should be booted from the force. Jail time isn' t inappropriate.
Nope jail 

Quote:Note - the big difference between this incident and the " whipping immigrants by Border Patrol"?

Pictures of injury.
Doesn't matter if there are pictures of injuries the pictures are enough you only concede on this one because you can't deny it.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 18, 2021 at 5:35 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Thought I would put this here instead of the Damned Trump thread...back to the news...with an snicker thrown in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgntp

According to The New York Daily News, “RootAyyildiz is taking credit for the hacking of donaldjtrump.com website with the Islamist message on Monday. The message was written in Turkish and translates as: ‘Do not be like those who forgot Allah, as Allah made them forget themselves. They really went astray.'”

Looks like the former guy is going to attempt to create his own social media site. It will fail like lots of his other businesses.
(October 21, 2021 at 9:41 am)brewer Wrote: WTF????

"I'm sorry and I can't even watch TV any more."

Good lord - sounds like a 6 year old who got put in time out.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

He says sometimes he can’t live with himself. Next time he feels like that, he should act on it.

But on the other hand, he’s ‘very sorry’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 21, 2021 at 9:41 am)brewer Wrote: WTF????

Yeah that was just weird  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4421 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 537 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1602 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37