Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 1:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
"I don’t give a shit about Israel and Palestine. I care about white people. Not sand n****r Jew P**i f****t c**ns”

I'm still trying to figure out what P**i is.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 8, 2022 at 5:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Justice Clarence Thomas is concerned that respect for US government institutions is being eroded due in part to the ‘bullying’ of those institution by people unhappy with decisions made and laws enacted.

Maybe someone should take him aside and explain the First Amendment to him.

Boru

Yep

Too bad, so sad...

Go fuck yourself, Clarence.
(May 10, 2022 at 8:58 pm)Angrboda Wrote: "I don’t give a shit about Israel and Palestine. I care about white people. Not sand n****r Jew P**i f****t c**ns”

P**i is more of a British slur, but this image might give you a clue as to what it's supposed to mean:
[Image: 140c9a49-fa96-4e34-b00e-d4128bcaa5f1_271...k=fQUC5-Qk]
And because bigotry is fucking stupid, it in practice covers an area well beyond the borders of Pakistan, more or less covering the whole of South Asia.

I suspect a Yank of South Asian descent who's subjected to it will probably react like this

But then again, I'm a honky.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
OK, I'll play. What is f****t?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 10, 2022 at 10:23 pm)Fireball Wrote: OK, I'll play. What is f****t?

'f*ggot'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Funny how Christians aren't getting in on this...

Satanic Temple Opposes Corporal Punishment In Schools

Quote:The purpose of this campaign is to “protect our members from being subjected to corporal punishment because we think corporal punishment is such an evil,” said Jarry.

The group arms parents with a religious exemption from corporal punishment. He says this avenue works because while there are few constitutional rights afforded to children in public school, religious freedom is the only right that has emerged as one the courts extend to school-age kids.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Leaked Lindsey Graham Audio: Joe Biden May Be the Best Person to Have in Office After 1/6

Graham began by taking a shot at Trump and his part in the insurrection. “Moments like this reset. People will calm down. People will say, ‘I don’t want to be associated with that.’ This is a group within a group. What this does, there will be a rallying effect for a while, (then) the country says “We’re better than this.”

The South Carolina senator was then asked if Biden would play a role in rebuilding the country. “Totally,” he said. “He’ll maybe be the best person to have. I mean, how mad can you get at Joe Biden?”

https://hillreporter.com/leaked-lindsey-...1-6-131205
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Oh no!

Quote:The Fan Favorite” and “Cheer Moment” awards at this year's Oscar ceremony appear to have been rigged by automated online bot accounts backing the work of "Justice League" director Zack Snyder.

https://www.thewrap.com/zack-snyder-osca...vote-bots/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(May 10, 2022 at 8:58 pm)Angrboda Wrote: "I don’t give a shit about Israel and Palestine. I care about white people. Not sand n****r Jew P**i f****t  c**ns”

It's a British Slur for someone from Pakistan
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(May 10, 2022 at 8:29 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: https://bylinetimes.com/2022/05/06/wipe-...r-exposed/

I'm torn between two comments:
1) Why the fuck is Paul Joseph Watson being a virulent racist news?
2)  Paul Joseph Watson is 39?
Is anyone really surprised PJW is an absolute garbage person?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4421 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 537 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1602 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37