Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
OLB apparently: 

"Hi, I'm Bob."

"Excuse me. Let me see your driver's license. I want to know that's your real name."

"Uhhh... are you a cop? Cause I'm pretty sure I don't have to show you my driver's license."

"LET ME SEE IT!"

"*sigh* FINE! Geez, weirdo..."

"Ahem! Here it says your name is ROBERT. Not Bob. That's not the name on your driver's license. So I'll be calling you Robert from now on."

"Is this guy fucking serious?"
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
That's the sort of thing we would expect of a badly aging woman who uses a 25 year old picture of herself as an avatar......

I embrace my ugly old self..

You should too....

Cool
Yes, you are ugly in every way Debbie..... Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Helen - your nose embraces the crack of my ass....

Stalky little bitch...
Nope, I would never put my nose anywhere near your disgusting unwashed ass Debbie. That's something you are into which is why your whole head is shoved up there so you can sniff your own farts. Hehe

And learn the definition of stalking BITCH!!!!

Oh nice job "ignoring me " dumbass
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Elon Musk casually dumping his garbage from Earth's orbit.

[Image: Garbag.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Alex Jones Opens Himself Up To Perjury Charges

Quote:In a remarkable moment, Bankston disclosed to Jones and the court that he had recently acquired evidence proving Jones had lied when he claimed during the discovery process that he had never texted about the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting.

Bankston said that Jones’ attorney had, in an apparent mishap, sent him two years of cell phone records that included every text message Jones had sent.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer fella.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 3, 2022 at 5:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Alex Jones Opens Himself Up To Perjury Charges

Quote:In a remarkable moment, Bankston disclosed to Jones and the court that he had recently acquired evidence proving Jones had lied when he claimed during the discovery process that he had never texted about the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting.

Bankston said that Jones’ attorney had, in an apparent mishap, sent him two years of cell phone records that included every text message Jones had sent.

Boru

Note to self - don't use that lawyer for any reason.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 3, 2022 at 5:43 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(August 3, 2022 at 5:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Alex Jones Opens Himself Up To Perjury Charges

Boru

Note to self - don't use that lawyer for any reason.

I'm not completely convinced it was a 'mishap'. The lawyer for the families contacted Jones' lawyer about the phone dump, and Jones' lawyer didn't seem particularly interested in doing anything about it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
“Batgirl” movie was scrapped/ shelved never to be seen by the audience, although it cost $90 because it is apparently that bad.

I guess what is most interesting is that it had Michael Keaton reprising his 1989 Batman role.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4460 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 538 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1605 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37