Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
Yes, bullying is wrong. Like how neoconservative nationalists bully others who don't think the same way.

And, for sure, in typical fashion, IA is blowing the entire thing out of proportion.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
So a  minor wall of nonsense that just reinforces my point. You really a masochist aren't you?  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 11, 2023 at 9:55 pm)Tomato Wrote: Yes, bullying is wrong. Like how neoconservative nationalists bully others who don't think the same way.

And, for sure, in typical fashion, IA is blowing the entire thing out of proportion.
He can do nothing else  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Not directed at anyone in particular but this thread is flagged Serious.
I bet if they were to look into it properly, they might just find that the white supremacy kids were bullying the black kids and the black kids just didn't want to take it anymore. Wrong on both fronts, but the white kids don't get to cry victim when victimizing others.

Further four cents, naturally deduced from our current social climate.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 11, 2023 at 10:07 pm)Tomato Wrote: I bet if they were to look into it properly, they might just find that the white supremacy kids were bullying the black kids and the black kids just didn't want to take it anymore. Wrong on both fronts, but the white kids don't get to cry victim when victimizing others.

...and seriousness back in the room, properly introduced.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Former Vice President Mike Pence has interesting remarks on D. Trump:

"“President Trump was wrong," Pence said during remarks at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians and journalists. "I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”"
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

(March 12, 2023 at 6:07 am)Leonardo17 Wrote: Former Vice President Mike Pence has interesting remarks on D. Trump:

"“President Trump was wrong," Pence said during remarks at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians and journalists. "I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”"

Fuck Mike Pence. He's a hypocritical, opportunistic cocksucker who waited to see how the insurrectionist court challenges would play out before he decided not to overturn the election. This human taint blister actually checked with lawyers to see if he'd go to prison for not certifying the election. When he found out that there was a very good chance that he would, he suddenly became Mister Rule Of Law.

What a wad.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 11, 2023 at 9:55 pm)Tomato Wrote: Yes, bullying is wrong. Like how neoconservative nationalists bully others who don't think the same way.

Thank you for admitting that much. Bullying is wrong and this event did happen.

If it was a gay black trans adult beaten up literally on camera, with witnesses, and people started questioning what she and they claimed happened like Boru did, trust me my dude, people would be losing their shit 50 times as much as I just did. And you know it.
(March 11, 2023 at 10:07 pm)Tomato Wrote: I bet if they were to look into it properly, they might just find that the white supremacy kids were bullying the black kids and the black kids just didn't want to take it anymore. Wrong on both fronts, but the white kids don't get to cry victim when victimizing others.

Wowzers. I just defended you in my previous post, but this is even far worse than Boru's post. You're blaming women for being raped. Even worse. You're blaming children. Not adults. I hope you and your hubby never adopt if this is the way you think about children. Bullies don't get dragged on the ground and made to kneel after they were running away. Those sound like scared children running away to me.

You know who you sound like right now, Tomato?

Black bald radical woman on CNN a few days ago saying people deserve violence for ever saying anything ever about black women. Can't criticize them. Can't joke about them, or they deserve an assault. Looks like you've joined her cult and you've jumped off the deep end, literally saying that children can't call themselves victims when they've been dragged and beaten.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4421 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 537 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1602 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37