Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 4:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(January 29, 2024 at 3:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 29, 2024 at 3:00 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: Extremely?
He got a robot hand gripped tight on his junk and was rushed to the hospital

But he BUILT the robot. Putting his john thomas into a mechanical hand has nothing to do with his engineering skills.

Boru
I just questioned the “extremely “

(January 29, 2024 at 3:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 29, 2024 at 3:00 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: Extremely?
He got a robot hand gripped tight on his junk and was rushed to the hospital

But he BUILT the robot. Putting his john thomas into a mechanical hand has nothing to do with his engineering skills.

Boru

He's the one that got the Mars rover stuck when trying to get some strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhgQbR4YIQ4
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Musk (his company) inserted the first Neuralink chip into a human.
(January 30, 2024 at 9:10 am)brewer Wrote: Musk (his company) inserted the first Neuralink chip into a human.

[Image: data-star-trek.gif]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(January 30, 2024 at 9:10 am)brewer Wrote: Musk (his company) inserted the first Neuralink chip into a human.

He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil.
(January 30, 2024 at 11:21 am)Nanny Wrote:

He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil.

Well said, Obi Wan Kenobi.

One correction, though; the Force is not with Elon Musk, even if he wanted it to be.

This just shows that conspiracy theorists are useless since they hate Bill Gates because they fantasize he wants to chip people’s brains while they love Elon Musk who is bragging about having done it.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I'd like to know more about who Musk's volunteer/victim is. Pretty sure it wasn't him, maybe his future stepford wife.
(January 30, 2024 at 11:54 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:

This just shows that conspiracy theorists are useless since they hate Bill Gates because they fantasize he wants to chip people’s brains while they love Elon Musk who is bragging about having done it.

That's because Musk echoes their racist rhetoric, while Gates spends millions helping Africans, Indians, and other brown folk. Musk's racism makes him palatable to these assholes.

Spain Extends Probe into Russian Involvement in Catalonian Independence Plans

The Spanish judge investigating Russian interference in the Catalonian independence process has extended the probe for another six months after receiving an anonymous letter containing an article that identifies the Russian who offered Catalonian separatists US$500 billion and a small army if they break away from Madrid.

The judge said the interest of the Russian was to establish “political and economic influence” over an independent Catalonia, which would destabilize the European Union.

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/18412-spa...ence-plans
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4463 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 538 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1606 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37