Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 4:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Covid 19 conspiracies dump
RE: Covid 19 conspiracies dump
(January 24, 2022 at 8:00 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(January 24, 2022 at 7:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Have you looked at the data? We're not talking about whether getting the vaccine is safer than getting the virus, and I've never made the claim that getting the virus is safer than getting the vaccine. Right now, we're talking about the reality that getting covid gives you excellent immunity, which the CDC data confirms, and which Helios said was BS for ages, and Helios said that any scientist making that claim or suggesting that should be censored, so as it turns out, he wanted reality to be censored, because it disagreed with his political motives.

I should point out that you explicitly stated it's better, not just in this thread, but in this very page of the thread. And even when you cited a paper from the CDC, they pointed out that, even if natural immunity is fairly good, vaccination is both more effective and safer. The same damn paper that you cited.

Hell, its last sentence was, and I quote:
Quote:Primary COVID-19 vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended by CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices to ensure that all eligible persons are up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which provides the most robust protection against initial infection, severe illness, hospitalization, long-term sequelae, and death.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Of course they are going to suggest boosters. They're the freakin CDC. That doesn't mean that their data shows that taking a booster is necessary when you already have natural immunity. Look at the actual data, my dude, rather than focusing on a sentence. You know better than that. The data shows that natural immunity is better than someone who has been vaccinated but has not contracted covid. Show me where the data shows that Dr. John Campbell is incorrect in his summary of the data.
(January 24, 2022 at 6:08 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Excellent natural immunity confirmed

Read the discussion section. (beginning with 'The findings in this report are subject to at least seven limitations.'...)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well, I guess this ended up in the right thread.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 24, 2022 at 8:00 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(January 24, 2022 at 7:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Have you looked at the data? We're not talking about whether getting the vaccine is safer than getting the virus, and I've never made the claim that getting the virus is safer than getting the vaccine. Right now, we're talking about the reality that getting covid gives you excellent immunity, which the CDC data confirms, and which Helios said was BS for ages, and Helios said that any scientist making that claim or suggesting that should be censored, so as it turns out, he wanted reality to be censored, because it disagreed with his political motives.

I should point out that you explicitly stated it's better, not just in this thread, but in this very page of the thread. And even when you cited a paper from the CDC, they pointed out that, even if natural immunity is fairly good, vaccination is both more effective and safer. The same damn paper that you cited.

Quote:Primary COVID-19 vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended by CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices to ensure that all eligible persons are up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which provides the most robust protection against initial infection, severe illness, hospitalization, long-term sequelae, and death.

He doesn't even know  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 24, 2022 at 8:07 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(January 24, 2022 at 8:00 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I should point out that you explicitly stated it's better, not just in this thread, but in this very page of the thread. And even when you cited a paper from the CDC, they pointed out that, even if natural immunity is fairly good, vaccination is both more effective and safer. The same damn paper that you cited.

Of course they are going to suggest boosters. They're the freakin CDC. That doesn't mean that their data shows that taking a booster is necessary when you already have natural immunity. Look at the actual data, my dude, rather than focusing on a sentence. You know better than that. The data shows that natural immunity is better than someone who has been vaccinated but has not contracted covid. Show me where the data shows that Dr. John Campbell is incorrect in his summary of the data.
I'm looking at it right now. And while that part about how unvaccinated cases with a previous diagnosis have a lower hazard rate than vaccinated cases without a previous diagnosis, there's one more category you failed to include in your analysis: people who are both vaccinated and had a previous case. And where do those cases rank in the heirarchy provided by that paper? Those who both had the vaccine and the virus. So, whether or not you had the virus naturally, it's still better to have the jab just in case. Indeed, the fact that you had the first two doses of the vaccine might have helped make your case so comparatively mild.

The fact that Omicron has a reputation for being a "milder" variant is largely down to the fact that, while it's better at getting past your immune defenses than the previous variants, if you're vaccinated, your immune system is better at dealing with it. If you're not, it's still bad enough to put you in the hospital.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 24, 2022 at 9:00 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I'm looking at it right now. And while that part about how unvaccinated cases with a previous diagnosis have a lower hazard rate than vaccinated cases without a previous diagnosis, there's one more category you failed to include in your analysis: people who are both vaccinated and had a previous case. And where do those cases rank in the heirarchy provided by that paper? Those who both had the vaccine and the virus. So, whether or not you had the virus naturally, it's still better to have the jab just in case. Indeed, the fact that you had the first two doses of the vaccine might have helped make your case so comparatively mild.

The fact that Omicron has a reputation for being a "milder" variant is largely down to the fact that, while it's better at getting past your immune defenses than the previous variants, if you're vaccinated, your immune system is better at dealing with it. If you're not, it's still bad enough to put you in the hospital.

Plus one paper indicated that if individuals were not retested (or the result not reported) that they were excluded. Not testing with asymptomatic/minor symptoms or the up-tic in home testing or the lack of testing availability all together makes a major statistical difference in result numbers. This was prior to Omicron.
(January 24, 2022 at 7:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Have you looked at the data? We're not talking about whether getting the vaccine is safer than getting the virus, and I've never made the claim that getting the virus is safer than getting the vaccine.

(January 24, 2022 at 7:33 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: The data shows that natural immunity is better than vaccination
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(January 24, 2022 at 8:09 pm)brewer Wrote:
(January 24, 2022 at 6:08 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Excellent natural immunity confirmed

Read the discussion section. (beginning with 'The findings in this report are subject to at least seven limitations.'...)

So now we're going with 'insufficient data' when I've been told on here for months that all the data is in and that immunity from vaccination is better than natural immunity. I see. Also, the Israeli data points to natural immunity being better as well.

(January 24, 2022 at 9:00 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(January 24, 2022 at 8:07 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Of course they are going to suggest boosters. They're the freakin CDC. That doesn't mean that their data shows that taking a booster is necessary when you already have natural immunity. Look at the actual data, my dude, rather than focusing on a sentence. You know better than that. The data shows that natural immunity is better than someone who has been vaccinated but has not contracted covid. Show me where the data shows that Dr. John Campbell is incorrect in his summary of the data.
I'm looking at it right now. And while that part about how unvaccinated cases with a previous diagnosis have a lower hazard rate than vaccinated cases without a previous diagnosis, there's one more category you failed to include in your analysis: people who are both vaccinated and had a previous case. And where do those cases rank in the heirarchy provided by that paper? Those who both had the vaccine and the virus. So, whether or not you had the virus naturally, it's still better to have the jab just in case. Indeed, the fact that you had the first two doses of the vaccine might have helped make your case so comparatively mild.

Exactly. That's exactly what my video said. The people most protected are the ones who've had the vaccine, and then have been infected. That was my claim, my dude. And you just agreed that infection alone is better than vaccination alone, which you have been telling me for weeks is false. I'm glad we finally agree and are on the same page now.

(January 25, 2022 at 5:06 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(January 24, 2022 at 7:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Have you looked at the data? We're not talking about whether getting the vaccine is safer than getting the virus, and I've never made the claim that getting the virus is safer than getting the vaccine.

(January 24, 2022 at 7:33 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: The data shows that natural immunity is better than vaccination

You completely misunderstand. I never claimed that getting Delta is safer than getting the vaccine. My claim was that having had covid, moving forward you have better immunity and protection from covid than if you haven't had covid, and just took the vaccine. Understand now?
(January 25, 2022 at 10:40 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(January 24, 2022 at 8:09 pm)brewer Wrote: Read the discussion section. (beginning with 'The findings in this report are subject to at least seven limitations.'...)

So now we're going with 'insufficient data' when I've been told on here for months that all the data is in and that immunity from vaccination is better than natural immunity. I see. Also, the Israeli data points to natural immunity being better as well.

'Limitations' does not equal 'insufficient' unless you've had a very inferior education, or are kind of fucked up in the head.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid-19 Conspiracies The Architect Of Fate 22 2751 July 1, 2020 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah