Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Atheist Forums Playlist
RE: The Atheist Forums Playlist
You're a mean one, Mr. Cinch
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I told you so Angel

...I wasn't even being sarcastic, though... it is pretty slow and calm

Cinch? Is that another joke I didn't get? I need to know so I can add it to the list.
The guy on the preview picture of the vid has RCA connectors as hair. They are called Cinch connectors round here. And the rest was of course from How the Grinch stole Christmas.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Oooh. Yeah, I got the Grinch part. So slick.

Sometimes I like to listen to something relaxing.

But not today
I was considering starting a thread asking people to share their favorite sub genres of music. I think there are way to many. Metal dubstep? Folk metal? Not judging mind you, I love hearing a taste of all stuff. But a thread might get overwhelming. Big Grin
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Well you do that then! I <3 Genre discussions. Not because they make sense, but because it's a great opportunity to talk about music Smile

(February 14, 2015 at 4:29 pm)Kitty Galore Wrote: I was considering starting a thread asking people to share their favorite sub genres of music. I think there are way to many. Metal dubstep? Folk metal? Not judging mind you, I love hearing a taste of all stuff. But a thread might get overwhelming. Big Grin

I wanna hear me some funk thrash polka.
(February 14, 2015 at 4:38 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I wanna hear me some funk thrash polka.

Here you go, sir.

Not much funk, but...
(February 14, 2015 at 4:38 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(February 14, 2015 at 4:29 pm)Kitty Galore Wrote: I was considering starting a thread asking people to share their favorite sub genres of music. I think there are way to many. Metal dubstep? Folk metal? Not judging mind you, I love hearing a taste of all stuff. But a thread might get overwhelming. Big Grin

I wanna hear me some funk thrash polka.

There are several. How about finntroll. They feature a related folk music style called Humppa

http://youtu.be/bv3nhsSAyTU

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Musical Playlist Foxaèr 11 1741 July 31, 2023 at 11:44 am
Last Post: rado84
  J. S. Bach Playlist Alex K 23 2331 November 25, 2019 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Lightbulb The Atheist Forums Holiday Season Playlist Alex K 10 3565 November 30, 2014 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I dedicate this song to everyone here at Atheist Forums. Creed of Heresy 1 3104 January 16, 2014 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
Video The Atheist Forums Queue Tea Earl Grey Hot 3 1677 January 3, 2014 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  While at Atheist Forums Cinjin 14 10020 July 28, 2013 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Atheist Forums vs Internet Memes Tiberius 34 18284 March 5, 2012 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Rayaan