Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question
RE: A question
(September 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm)Shell B Wrote: Wah. Calling someone a cunt is not a form of hate. It's called observation. I don't hate you in the slightest. How ridiculous of you to think so. There are plenty of cunts I don't hate. What makes you special?

Ahhh!! So when a Klansman at a rally calls Obama a “N****r” that’s not a form of hate but an observation? You’re a sick individual.

Quote: Nope. Not butthurt. I'm simply astounded that you are that much of a dick. You know full well that one statement does not sum up a person's "moral code."

When the statement is a summary of that person’s moral code it sure does. You were summarizing yours, Dahmer was summarizing his, just so happened they were almost word for word identical.

Quote: Nonetheless, you continue to elevate yourself above others by feigning righteous indignation.

Actually you elevate me by stooping to the levels of hate you stoop to.

Quote: You align yourself with the biggest murderer of all time.

I never aligned myself with atheists like Stalin, take it back!

Quote:"Mommy, Shell used a bad word. It's okay to insult people as long as you don't use those dirty words, right? Well, then she is wrong and I am right." Fucking pussy. Again, get over it.

Wow, I had no idea I touched such a nerve with the Dahmer quote, change your concept of morality so it is dissimilar than his and I promise it will never happen again, lol.
(September 22, 2011 at 6:02 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: Ahhh!! So when a Klansman at a rally calls Obama a “N****r” that’s not a form of hate but an observation?

Actually, that's right, though his verbiage is fueled by hatred, so it is quite different. I don't hate you. I just think you are deluded and self aggrandizing, but we've been over that.

Quote:When the statement is a summary of that person’s moral code it sure does. You were summarizing yours, Dahmer was summarizing his, just so happened they were almost word for word identical.

That is incorrect. Your interpretation of what I said was similar. Was I summarizing my "moral code?" No.

Quote: Actually you elevate me by stooping to the levels of hate you stoop to.

Ha! I don't think I have the capacity to elevate you.

Quote: You align yourself with the biggest murderer of all time.

Quote:I never aligned myself with atheists like Stalin, take it back!

Idiot. Is there a nicer way to say that?

Quote:Wow, I had no idea I touched such a nerve with the Dahmer quote, change your concept of morality so it is dissimilar than his and I promise it will never happen again, lol.

You didn't touch a nerve. I am making fun of you for being an idiot. And . . . again . . . you have no idea what my concept of morality is. You really need to read things and do much less interpreting.
(September 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm)Shell B Wrote: Actually, that's right, though his verbiage is fueled by hatred, so it is quite different. I don't hate you. I just think you are deluded and self aggrandizing, but we've been over that.

Your verbiage is fueled by hate just like the Klansman’s, he hates Obama because he is black you hate me because I am a Christian.

Quote:That is incorrect. You interpretation of what I said was similar. Was I summarizing my "moral code?" No.

Actually you were, well just as much as he was with his statement. They were simple summaries, but they both banked off of the fact that you own yourself and morals are therefore relativistic. As a moral relativist it makes no sense as to why you are so inflamed by the comparison anyways; after all it’s just different strokes for different folks!

Quote:

Yes you do.

Quote: Idiot.

More name calling, I guess it must make you feel better inside or something. Keep it up though; it elevates my level of dignity in this discussion.

Quote:You didn't touch a nerve. I am making fun of you for being an idiot. And . . . again . . . you have no idea what my concept of morality is. You really need to read things and do much less interpreting.
Actually I do, it’s just like Dahmer’s, two peas in a pod.
(September 22, 2011 at 6:22 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: Your verbiage is fueled by hate just like the Klansman’s, he hates Obama because he is black you hate me because I am a Christian.

That statement just goes to show how little you know about me and how much you inflate and contort what other people say to suit your wishes. I don't hate you and, if I did, it certainly wouldn't be because you are Christian. I don't hate people for being Christians, the idea is laughable given that my mother is Christian and I love her a great deal.

Quote:Actually you were, well just as much as he was with his statement. They were simple summaries, but they both banked off of the fact that you own yourself and morals are therefore relativistic. As a moral relativist it makes no sense as to why you are so inflamed by the comparison anyways; after all it’s just different strokes for different folks!

You implied that my position makes me like Jeffrey Dahmer. As in so many other cases, you fail to recognize that morals and behavior are so much more than one belief. Again, I'm not inflamed. I'm not even angry. I am a little shocked that you can reconcile your statements with your position that you are "logical," but that certainly doesn't mean I am angry. Your opinion means shit to me.

Quote:

Quote:Yes you do.

That would be a Herculean effort.

Quote:More name calling, I guess it must make you feel better inside or something. Keep it up though; it elevates my level of dignity in this discussion.

Silly Stat.

Quote:Actually I do, it’s just like Dahmer’s, two peas in a pod.

You realize that I know you are a flamer and that is why I treat you differently than other people here, right? If I were actually mad, you would be getting what you are here for, which is why you pretend I am angry or hateful. Sorry, dude. You are not successful. The fact that you are offended by the word cunt, but think it is okay to say I am a child rapist, cannibal and murderer is telling.
(September 22, 2011 at 6:39 pm)Shell B Wrote: That statement just goes to show how little you know about me and how much you inflate and contort what other people say to suit your wishes. I don't hate you and, if I did, it certainly wouldn't be because you are Christian. I don't hate people for being Christians, the idea is laughable given that my mother is Christian and I love her a great deal.

Your attacks contradict your words here, the Klansman could say he doesn’t hate anyone, but his actions tell otherwise. Hate speech is hate speech even when directed at Christians.

Quote:You implied that my position makes me like Jeffrey Dahmer. As in so many other cases, you fail to recognize that morals and behavior are so much more than one belief. Again, I'm not inflamed. I'm not even angry. I am a little shocked that you can reconcile your statements with your position that you are "logical," but that certainly doesn't mean I am angry. Your opinion means shit to me.

Shell is a moral relativist who believes no God owns her.
Dahmer was a moral relativist who believed no God owned him (while he was committing murder, he changed his views away from relativism while in prison)

Seems like a pretty logical comparison.

Quote:
You realize that I know you are a flamer and that is why I treat you differently than other people here, right? If I were actually mad, you would be getting what you are here for, which is why you pretend I am angry or hateful. Sorry, dude. You are not successful. The fact that you are offended by the word cunt, but think it is okay to say I am a child rapist, cannibal and murderer is telling.

Where did I say you were a child rapist, murderer, or cannibal? I just pointed out that you happen to share your views on morality with one, that’s hardly offensive.
I can point to where you called me a c***, which is something dignified humans all consider to be offensive.
Cunt.

Big Grin
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(September 22, 2011 at 7:30 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Cunt.

Big Grin

I rest my case.

What's wrong with a little cunt?

It doesn't like big dicks.
Trying to update my sig ...
Whoa....break it up...break it up...we're in the off-topic section.. let's find a way to get along.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
Yeah, if you can find a way to get along with someone whose head is bigger than the city of Boston, all the more power to you. The rest of us have trouble with that. We don't have to get along to have conversations.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8852 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17576 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan