Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 6:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah?
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah?
Also about your original question, simple answer is no

when Prophet Muhmmad(PBUH) visited Heaven and Hell and spoke to God, he was firstly told by the angels when speaking to them that between God and us there exists 90,000 veils (things that God has hidden from our souls) and these veils is what leads us in the dark and we come to the conclusion such as the ones you guys come to conclusion of i.e Atheism

some of these veils are there pre birth, and some we put on ourself throughout life by doing sin and ignoring our duties towards others and God , however they are not constant and can be removed through prayers an worship and doing good and even suffering

but when we die the veils are lifted and the perception becomes sharpened which is written in the Quran and all truth is made manifest and all knowledge is made obvious and accessible

so everyone will know everything about not just God but about ourselves also

i was watching a video on youtube about a woman who died and visited teh afterlife and came back to tell the tale and she confirmed this fact

she said i would look at another person and i knew everything about them as if i was with them in every step of their life , same goes for other things she could look at something and its knowledge became instantly obvious as if it was beamed into her

so things like arguments about God, thoughts etc will all be brought to an end when al knowledge will be made available to everyone about God and the universe and all

so there wont be any arguments not evil because everyone will see evil for what it is and goodness for what it is

actually there s a hadith which says that when God created Heaven and Hell and asked the angels what do they think about it

they answered after looking at Hell "nobody would want to go here it is horrible..." and after looking at Heaven they were over joyed and sia d"Everyone wil desire to go here"

but then God created a veil which he put over both and asked them again to look at both, and they said with concern

"Nobody will be able to avoid Hell" and "Nobody will desire to go to Heaven now" after looking at it and its traps and perception

but when the test here is over, and we die, thos eveils are lifted and truth is manifest for what it is, as well as Haven and as well as Hell

on the same note Prophet Muhammd(PBUH) said about the same thing

"The path to Heaven is covered by fears and pain and suffering trials and tribulations and the path to Hell is covered by ease and pleasures and enjoyment"

which is obviously the test of this life

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by Losty - January 14, 2016 at 8:45 am
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by yukapuka - January 13, 2016 at 4:02 am
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by mr_j936 - January 13, 2016 at 7:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam is Shirk شرک Anti.Enslave 24 820 April 24, 2024 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 6134 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God. WinterHold 65 7140 November 4, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  You can take a trip in space, to do Shirk! Ksa 0 927 December 13, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Ksa
  What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? WinterHold 104 26051 January 29, 2013 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Cyberman