Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never call other humans disbelievers!
Never call other humans disbelievers!
https://youtu.be/qmBPY2OUUU4

Briefly goes through why we shouldn't call other humans disbelievers (including Atheists)!
RE: Never call other humans disbelievers!
If all believers are as wacky as you then I am proud to be a disbeliever.

You do your side no good with your lunacy.
I am also a proud disbeliever.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

You can call yourselves, that, but I won't, because as a Muslim, disbeliever has a context and special meaning, and I won't apply it to you.
Literally who cares.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2018 at 2:57 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Literally who cares.

Obviously, a lot of people feel hurt when they are called heretics or heathens or disbelievers, by people of certain faiths. I am showing, why, we ought not to call other humans that.  And not only because they would be hurt, but it's wrong interpretation and judgement misapplied and confusing the term to be what it's not.
(October 29, 2018 at 2:56 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: You can call yourselves, that, but I won't, because as a Muslim, disbeliever has a context and special meaning, and I won't apply it to you.

You should, dumbass.  Either words have meaning or they don't.
I prefer to be called Infidel. It makes me feel all warm inside.
(October 29, 2018 at 2:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(October 29, 2018 at 2:56 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: You can call yourselves, that, but I won't, because as a Muslim, disbeliever has a context and special meaning, and I won't apply it to you.

You should, dumbass.  Either words have meaning or they don't.

Quran never meant it in "disbelief (in Islam as soon as he hears from some random person)" for example.  It clarified the context of the word. We can't just apply what we imagine it to be but have to see what Quran clarifies what it means by it's own terms.

(October 29, 2018 at 3:01 pm)Kit Wrote: I prefer to be called Infidel.  It makes me feel all warm inside.

You can call yourself that, I won't.
I don't give a shit what the fucking koran means or doesn't mean.  What will it take for you to catch on?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3105 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Flat Earth and other scientific errors in the Quran Fake Messiah 4 1114 January 19, 2020 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Believers are meant to suffer while disbelievers are enjoying themselves Kimmy 3 473 August 23, 2018 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Did humanity ignore this as it was never mentioned? WinterHold 41 8767 July 21, 2017 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Vast Vision
  Islam; my faith; and other faiths WinterHold 77 11369 April 30, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Vaccinations are Haram apparently, and Muhammadans never get AIDS... ReptilianPeon 1 869 December 27, 2016 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The simulation, some call life. WinterHold 27 3953 August 2, 2016 at 1:46 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Why is Allah holding Iblis to a different standard than the other Jinn? ReptilianPeon 32 7811 July 4, 2016 at 4:10 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Somebody born in space (e.g. on Mars) csn never conduct Hajj or Umrah ReptilianPeon 24 4264 April 4, 2016 at 10:06 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  OP ED RANT! Never accuse me of this. Brian37 62 12341 February 21, 2016 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37