Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 9:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah?
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah?
AtlasS33, I do think that it's silly to ban alcohol (so Sunni and Shia are wrong on this), especially considering it can be used to generate electricity (helping to replace fossil fuels). Not to mention, the war against illegal drugs is a failure. Add alcohol to the list of illegal drugs and more people die than if alcohol was legal (like with abortion).

yukapuka, why are you showing us Christian videos? Pat Robertson is a noob. And I'm pretty sure that, as a Southern Baptist, he probably hates you, as much as he does me, because we're not Christians. I remember there was this young American boy who claimed he visited heaven and it turned out he was lying all along.

Since you like videos, yukapuka, how about this one:

Split brain with one half Atheist and one half Theist
Neurologist VS Ramachandran explains the case of split-brain patients with one hemisphere without a belief in a god, and the other with a belief in a god. (Clip taken from talk at 2006 Beyond Belief Conference, link below)

To quote VS Ramachandran: "Does one hemisphere go to heaven and the other to hell?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJPtVRlI64

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by Losty - January 14, 2016 at 8:45 am
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by mr_j936 - January 13, 2016 at 7:02 am
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by ReptilianPeon - January 13, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam is Shirk شرک Anti.Enslave 24 815 April 24, 2024 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 6131 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God. WinterHold 65 7140 November 4, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  You can take a trip in space, to do Shirk! Ksa 0 927 December 13, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Ksa
  What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? WinterHold 104 26043 January 29, 2013 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Cyberman