Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 6:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's the lamest defence of Theism you've ever heard?
RE: What's the lamest defence of Theism you've ever heard?
See how the west coast of Saudi Arabia fits the east coast of Egypt and Eritrea!
See how the west coast of Madagascar mirrors the east coast of Mozambique!

[Image: QleZP9M.jpg]

How is this possible without an intelligent designer who made himself from nothing - like a sort of spring-loaded Ikea table - using technology that we mastered in the 1950s?

Checkmate Atheists!
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the lamest defence of Theism you've ever heard? - by FebruaryOfReason - February 21, 2016 at 8:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Science and Theism Doesn't Work out right? Hellomate1234 28 7544 November 7, 2024 at 8:12 am
Last Post: syntheticadrenaline
  Atheism, theism, agnosticism, gnosticism, ignosticism Simon Moon 25 6599 October 29, 2022 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Moral universalism and theism Interaktive 20 5879 May 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Comparing Theism with Flat-Earthism FlatAssembler 26 7572 December 21, 2020 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Protection Against the Wiles of Theism Rhondazvous 9 3586 April 7, 2019 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Have you Heathens heard the Good News? The Valkyrie 71 25768 January 26, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Anti-Theism Haipule 134 50729 December 20, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Would you as an atheist EVER do this? Alexmahone 41 13125 December 6, 2017 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  What date do you estimate atheism will overtake theism in the world population Coveny 49 22521 September 12, 2017 at 9:36 am
Last Post: mordant
  Do You Ever Miss God? Rhondazvous 75 35653 May 20, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)