Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why just saying god did it is not a satisfying answer
Why just saying god did it is not a satisfying answer
We all know when religion comes up on the unknown topics of the universe (like why we are here or the existence of aliens) the religious say that god did it. If you ask them why god did it they answer because he wanted to do it. Iv'e heard this answer for so many things in life the things that we just don't know are just discarded with the phase god did it. Just create a square chart and put the known knowledge as K and the unknown as ? most of the knowledge is unknown but science is currently looking for the answers while religion just replaces them with god. When looking on the mystery's of the universe must go on with science and reason instead of just saying god did it. Humans are meant to explore the unknown not just stay in a box.

Messages In This Thread
Why just saying god did it is not a satisfying answer - by anonymousyam - April 2, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is saying "...so I know how science works." likely to convince people? FlatAssembler 29 2809 September 10, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My House Did not have a Builder (or did it?) Dan Brooks 180 26380 January 8, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: brewer
  (LONG) "I Don't Know" as a Good Answer in Ethics vulcanlogician 69 9389 November 27, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Why free will probably does not exist, and why we should stop treating people - WisdomOfTheTrees 22 4712 February 8, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: WisdomOfTheTrees
  I want your honest answer. Zidneya 27 4723 September 22, 2014 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Does Deep Thought Lead to God? Here's a Shallow Answer Jenny A 31 5369 September 10, 2014 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Who can answer? (law of nature) reality.Mathematician 10 2990 June 18, 2014 at 7:17 am
Last Post: ignoramus