Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 y ago
RE: His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 y ago
(April 8, 2016 at 10:59 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: There is so much to be said about the following things:

I'm astonished by Mohammed's -peace be upon him- great wide mind, that could :

1-Decipher ancient Egyptian language
2-Travel to Greece and learn there
3-Write in Arabic, despite him not knowing how to read or write
4-Learn in different languages, while he can't even write in his own language.

It all hinges on restrictive conditions and circular reasoning. I could author a book claiming it's from Allah and I'm illiterate and people didn't know I was literate they'd have to take my word for it. You don't need to be literate to smart; studies have shown the minds of illiterate people work differently to those who was literate .

One thing I will say is: Gondēshāpūr, Persia. Some of the Sahsbah went there. I'll link to some resources when I get home. Secondly, Muhammad didn't need to know Egyptian. I believe your statement about Egyptian relates to the Pharaoh.

There was a topic posted in December of 2013 about the Quranic use of the title Pharaoh:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-22923.ht...raoh+Quran

MNMP I will comment to your povs, and to the rest, but I wanted to answer this first.
Some of the Sahaba "WERE" from there; Salman Al Faresy is one of them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_the_Persian

He contributed with the idea of the trench in the failed invasion of Madina; in the siege that was well known as the battle of the trench. Trenches and such tactics were foreign to Arabs.

As for Ancient Egyptians..I didn't get you, that topic was interesting, but what I meant to say is that Mohammed existed in the era that hieroglyphic interpretation was lost:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_hieroglyphs

Quote:After the loss of the knowledge of hieroglyphic writing, the decipherment of hieroglyphs remained an enduring puzzle which would only be solved in the 1820s by Jean-Francois Champollion, with the help of the. 

Quote:and continued to be used up until about 400 CE, when non-Christian temples were closed and their monumental use was no longer necessary.

Mohammed was born in the seventh century AD. hieroglyphs were out of business fir 200 years by then, it's not like the spread of knowledge was that easy.

Since harvesting iron from celestial projectiles is mentioned in ancient egyptian religion mainly.

As for the term pharoh, the Quran does contain foreign words; the book is for all of humanity after all. Pharoh, Taghut, Torah, Engeel (bible), Seggeel, Adan (Eden),...etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: His throne is on water - by Jenny A - March 25, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Not convinced - by Redbeard The Pink - March 26, 2016 at 12:26 am
RE: Quran Miracle - by ReptilianPeon - March 26, 2016 at 5:43 am
RE: His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 y ago - by WinterHold - April 8, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 4252 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 9877 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20758 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2285 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1457 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4685 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3017 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49238 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 13913 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 885 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker