Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha
The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha
Aisha is the daughter of Abu Bakr, the closest friend of the Prophet.

She was engaged to an unbeliever before, but after she became a Muslim, the unbeliever broke the engagement.
After a time, the Prophet informed his friend that he wanted to marry Aisha, and upon Abu Bakr's approval and Aisha's desire marriage took place. The most reliable and logically congruent narrations show that Ayşe was 19 years old at this time. Because it is known that Aisha was 28 years old when the Prophet passed away and they had been married for 9 years.

When the sources are examined, the first thing that draws attention is the enviable love between them.
We can easily see this when we witness scenes from their lives.

Before we tell the first scene, we must tell a short story.

Joseph (the prophet) was a very beautiful boy and was loved very much by his father (Jacob (Prophet)). His brothers envied him and threw him into a well, a trade caravan found him and sold him as a slave to a noble from the Egyptian palace. Since this person had no children and Joseph was very beautiful, he adopted him. But when Joseph grew up, he became an irresistibly handsome boy, and his stepmother fell in love with him. Rumors spread in the palace. Then his stepmother summoned the women of the palace and placed fruit plates and knives in front of them, and called Joseph while they were peeling the fruit. The women were so fascinated that they cut their hands while looking at Joseph. Then Joseph's stepmother said, "This is Joseph, whose love you accuse me of."
Coming back to our topic,

Aisha says, "What would the women who cut off their fingers when they saw Yusuf saw the Prophet (Muhammad)?"

Aisha, a young girl who was also brought up in the Prophet's education, was a religious scholar, and people would get answers by asking her about contradictory issues after the Prophet's death. They once asked, "How about a woman adorning for her husband?" Aisha replied, "I used to apply such fragrant oil that the Prophet's beard would shine."

Once, People asked Ayşe; "Does kissing break the ablution?" (Ablution: washing hands, face, arms and feet before prayer).
Aisha replies: "Once, the Prophet kissed one of his wives and then went to the mosque to pray (kissing does not interfere with ablution)".
The person who asked the question smiled and said, "That wife was none other than you, wasn't it?" Aisha smiled and shook her head.

Finally, during a campaign, the Prophet ordered the army to "go ahead" and he and his wife Aisha stayed behind. Then he said, "Let's race". They competed and Aisha (as a young girl) passed the Prophet. Years passed, and during another expedition, the Prophet said let's race again. Ayşe tells about this event as follows: "I couldn't pass the prophet this time because I gained weight, so he laughed at me and said, "This is revenge."

In short, they were a happy couple who loved each other.

This is the real story of them. 

If you hear or read a story that does not fit with this, it is known that someone with malicious intent is trying to manipulate you.
RE: The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha
Yup, sounds disgusting. Got a girl getting traded back and forth by old men, and her primary occupation is what, saying nice things about the last owner in the chain? Seems like Big Mos death really made her blossom. Wonder why that was?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Needs more dragon.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 25, 2022 at 11:53 am)Believe Heart Wrote: Aisha is the daughter of Abu Bakr, the closest friend of the Prophet.

She was engaged to an unbeliever before, but after she became a Muslim, the unbeliever broke the engagement.
After a time, the Prophet informed his friend that he wanted to marry Aisha, and upon Abu Bakr's approval and Aisha's desire marriage took place. The most reliable and lgonarrations show that Ayşe was 19 years old at this time. Because it is known that Aisha was 28 years old when the Prophet passed away and they had been married for 9 years.

When the sources are examined, the first thing that draws attention is the enviable love between them.
We can easily see this when we witness scenes from their lives.

Before we tell the first scene, we must tell a short story.

Joseph (the prophet) was a very beautiful boy and was loved very much by his father (Jacob (Prophet)). His brothers envied him and threw him into a well, a trade caravan found him and sold him as a slave to a noble from the Egyptian palace. Since this person had no children and Joseph was very beautiful, he adopted him. But when Joseph grew up, he became an irresistibly handsome boy, and his stepmother fell in love with him. Rumors spread in the palace. Then his stepmother summoned the women of the palace and placed fruit plates and knives in front of them, and called Joseph while they were peeling the fruit. The women were so fascinated that they cut their hands while looking at Joseph. Then Joseph's stepmother said, "This is Joseph, whose love you accuse me of."
Coming back to our topic,

Aisha says, "What would the women who cut off their fingers when they saw Yusuf saw the Prophet (Muhammad)?"

Aisha, a young girl who was also brought up in the Prophet's education, was a religious scholar, and people would get answers by asking her about contradictory issues after the Prophet's death. They once asked, "How about a woman adorning for her husband?" Aisha replied, "I used to apply such fragrant oil that the Prophet's beard would shine."

Once, People asked Ayşe; "Does kissing break the ablution?" (Ablution: washing hands, face, arms and feet before prayer).
Aisha replies: "Once, the Prophet kissed one of his wives and then went to the mosque to pray (kissing does not interfere with ablution)".
The person who asked the question smiled and said, "That wife was none other than you, wasn't it?" Aisha smiled and shook her head.

Finally, during a campaign, the Prophet ordered the army to "go ahead" and he and his wife Aisha stayed behind. Then he said, "Let's race". They competed and Aisha (as a young girl) passed the Prophet. Years passed, and during another expedition, the Prophet said let's race again. Ayşe tells about this event as follows: "I couldn't pass the prophet this time because I gained weight, so he laughed at me and said, "This is revenge."

In short, they were a happy couple who loved each other.

This is the real story of them. 

If you hear or read a story that does not fit with this, it is known that someone with malicious intent is trying to manipulate you.

No one cares.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Pedophilia is most widely known of Muhammad's sexual's perversions and Islamic traditions record it very good. Hadith go in detail with his grooming of a 9 year old wife Aisha, which started when she was only 6 years old:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

And it's really disguising into which kind of details Hadith go into describing Muhammad engaged with a 9 year old child. Like in Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298 where he fondled the young girl during bath time and during the "menstruation" she was ordered to cover her genitals. But, of course, girls that young don't have periods so bleeding was probably a result of forced rape.

And Aisha wasn't the only child that Muhammad preyed on. Muhammad was not someone you would want around your kids because he could barely contain his sexual urges around children:

“I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).”
Musnad Ahmad 16245

So Muhammad also had homosexual tendencies, especially when other tribes had begun to notice Muhammad's hints towards homosexual pedophilia, and were shocked at his inappropriate behavior:
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:27
A bedouin came to the Prophet and said, "You (people) kiss the boys! We don't kiss them." The Prophet said, "I cannot put mercy in your heart after Allah has taken it away from it."
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Reminds me of Disney's Pocahontas, where Captain John Smith was portrayed as young, handsome and dashing and Pocahontas as a hot babe.
Welcome to the forum @Believe Heart

(August 25, 2022 at 11:53 am)Believe Heart Wrote:  The most reliable and logically congruent narrations show that Ayşe was 19 years old at this time. 

The most reliable narrations are the ones in the most authoritative collections of hadith, which are Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. In both of these collections, Aisha says herself that she married the prophet PBUH when she was 6.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/124483/h...he-prophet

But if you happen to have a more reliable narration than the ones in these collections, je suis tout ouïe.

(August 25, 2022 at 11:53 am)Believe Heart Wrote: If you hear or read a story that does not fit with this, it is known that someone with malicious intent is trying to manipulate you.

All mainstream sources of hadith don't fit with your understanding. And thinking that anyone disagreeing with you is being manipulative is not a good move.

If you don't want to accept mainstream narrations simply because you're bothered by objections from non muslims on moral grounds, I can assure you you're better off giving them the middle finger, most people in the West don't seriously try and get reliable information when it comes to Islam, they may feign interest in some circumstances to look smart and win arguments -as you'll repeatedly see it happen here, but there is nothing to it beyond appearances.
Looks like I have it on reliable information that the story is disgusting? According to you, according to hadith, according to the poor thing herself.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Gee, wonder what other uplifting stories that BH can share...perhaps I have been too hasty in my disgust with praying to a god who is so enticing he had to go for a 6 year old.

I'll wait....

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

One of the greatest mistakes the inventors of islam made was casting their prophet as a child raping mass murderer when inventing him.

Their fiction would have been better and caused less genocide and created fairer societies for women if they left those bits out.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 5679 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2709 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve? WinterHold 171 15944 April 21, 2020 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5632 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 y ago WinterHold 113 21761 March 2, 2020 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The "Prophet Jesus": An Epic Failure? DeistPaladin 17 2164 March 28, 2019 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1899 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Don't report wife beaters : ( Saniu 10 730 September 19, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 928 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Abrahamic sacrifice of his son. Mystic 182 18780 March 29, 2018 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13