(May 3, 2016 at 2:03 am)AFTT47 Wrote: I would never do a beard - regardless of what any chick thinks. I associate facial hair with lower primates. I'm not going there. I gotta be me.
Which is ironic, since most "lower primates" actually grow their hair the reverse of the way we do. Apes and monkeys, by and large, have hair everywhere but are most bare on their muzzles, crotches, and under their arms, whereas humans are mostly bare except for their heads, muzzles, crotches, and under their arms. Beards are actually a pretty human feature, by and large.
I'm sure there are counter examples from the jungle kingdom, but we're talking generally here. Most primates don't actually grow hair on their faces quite the way humans do.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)
Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)
Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com


