Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby pictures/Videos ect.....
Baby pictures/Videos ect.....
No, I don't care, don't bother pointing out to me that you had sex. What matters to me more is the kid growing up to be healthy and educated and not a criminal, it does not impress me one bit that you had sex. Yea ok, I get you love your kid, but still, it's your kid, not mine. Raise the child well and when it grows up, then I might say "good job", but right now all you are showing me is a slobber, poo and pee factory.

And another thing, don't tell single people who don't want kids, "You should have one, it is the greatest thing in the world." To who? Lots of babies grow up to be horrible people and many have been monsters like John Wayne Gacey and dictators like Hitler. And some people don't want kids. Again, I get it, it is normal to love your child, but not everyone is impressed with our species ability to reproduce. Impress me with raising your child well so that it is a productive non violent non criminal, then you can show me some pictures.
RE: Baby pictures/Videos ect.....
You should get a dog, it is the greatest thing in the world.
(December 6, 2018 at 11:32 am)Mathilda Wrote: You should get a dog, it is the greatest thing in the world.

I not a dog fan, had them before, too much of a pain. I do have a cat and love him to pieces.
Aside from ABBA, Brian, is there anything that doesn’t piss you off? Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Pissed off, is better than pissed on, unless urine to that.
(December 6, 2018 at 12:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Aside from ABBA, Brian, is there anything that doesn’t piss you off? Smile

Boru

Everything pisses me off, like human rights and non violence.  Razz

This is a rant, not a mater of global or national stability.

That's why I said, I get that you love your kid, but it is your kid. It does get annoying that some parents assume that that is the only goal in life for everyone.
(December 6, 2018 at 12:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 6, 2018 at 12:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Aside from ABBA, Brian, is there anything that doesn’t piss you off? Smile

Boru

Everything pisses me off, like human rights and non violence.  Razz

That's why I said, I get that you love your kid, but it is your kid. It does get annoying that some parents assume that that is the only goal in life for everyone.

Fair enough. Personally, I enjoy looking at pictures of other peoples’ kids - it reaffirms that my decision to have a vasectomy at 19 was the right one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 6, 2018 at 12:59 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 6, 2018 at 12:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Everything pisses me off, like human rights and non violence.  Razz

Fair enough. Personally, I enjoy looking at pictures of other peoples’ kids - it reaffirms that my decision to have a vasectomy at 19 was the right one.

Boru

Being single, having friends with kids, and also knowing what trouble I was as a kid and teen, I agree, it reminds me how lucky I feel having not gotten my x wife pregnant.

Something like this impresses me, even if an adult does it. Mind you, even if you don't sing, or ever rise to the middle class, my bottom line for any kid is that they grow up as law abiding non violent decent people regardless. But still, cant feel anything but happy for this kid. I wish I had her talent.

Aren't kids God's way to punish you for life for sticking your peener in AND enjoying it! Heathen monster!@ Dunno

[Image: giphy.gif]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm disappointed that this isn't just a thread about posting baby pics. Show me your poop factories!
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wacky US-Canadian Border In Pictures The Architect Of Fate 5 310 November 28, 2020 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Pet pictures The Valkyrie 29 2039 March 6, 2020 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3643 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  BABY ON BOARD signs Bahana 97 10957 October 13, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Embedding Videos chimp3 11 1209 August 11, 2017 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Totally inappropriate videos.... Joods 0 226 June 26, 2017 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Final Determination of Christmas Carol Lyrics/Make Your Videos Shell B 64 4596 December 22, 2016 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Get Your Christmas Videos In Shell B 11 1196 December 19, 2016 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Where things stand (baby news update from the geneticist) Catholic_Lady 17 2943 December 10, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Baby's First Hurricane rexbeccarox 35 3267 October 7, 2016 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist