Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BABY ON BOARD signs
BABY ON BOARD signs
Has anyone here actually driven safer because they saw a BABY ON BOARD sign on a car? For a while I've thought about getting a HUMAN ON BOARD sign. Maybe that will make people drive more cautious around me.
RE: BABY ON BOARD signs
Nice to know if there is a wreck and the vehicle catches fire.

BBQ anyone ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Those signs make me want to puke.
Yeah they are actually for if there is a crash. Someone is more likely to try to get in the car for the baby if they know there is one in there.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(October 5, 2017 at 1:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Those signs make me want to puke.

Watching your cholesterol ?

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

We need to strap these to preggers to help me stop inappropriately calling them fat. Or asking them if they are preggers when they are not. I see a win/win.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
One of my dad's neighbors nailed a baby doll to a plank and mounted it on the back bumper of his truck. A little visual aid.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I thought they were advertisements to hungry atheists!
Dying to live, living to die.
OH OH OH, I saw one of those the other day in the news, it was on the window of 45's limo.
Cool thing, they let first responders know to look for a baby if there's a crash and a lot of them double as sun blockers for the baby Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signs you're close to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. no one 4 457 October 11, 2020 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Baby pictures/Videos ect..... Brian37 12 863 December 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Linda Brown of Brown v. Board of Education died (76) Cecelia 2 565 March 27, 2018 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3636 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Dry Erase Board Fail vorlon13 13 1598 March 29, 2017 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where things stand (baby news update from the geneticist) Catholic_Lady 17 2939 December 10, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Baby's First Hurricane rexbeccarox 35 3254 October 7, 2016 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  baby boy name. vote your fav! Catholic_Lady 94 7973 July 16, 2016 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: rado84
  saw my baby graduate Joods 28 2316 June 10, 2016 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Girls: Beard or Baby face? ErGingerbreadMandude 90 9365 May 5, 2016 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet