Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:12 pm

Poll: Would someone pay you to have sex if you weren't willing to do it for free? Are you really that awesome?
This poll is closed.
Yes, people pay me for sex all the time
4.00%
2 4.00%
Yes, no one has but they would
18.00%
9 18.00%
No, people would never pay me for sex
34.00%
17 34.00%
No, I would never have sex for money
16.00%
8 16.00%
Hammy is best turtle
12.00%
6 12.00%
Fuck all polls
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you think someone would pay you for sex?
#69
RE: Do you think someone would pay you for sex?
I would only sell my rooster or mayo to those who I would happily give both away for free: I accept donations only. I will not fuck someone I am unattracted to and/or dislike as a person (I don't find anyone I dislike attractive enough to actually fuck, only enough to perv over at best).
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think someone would pay you for sex? - by Edwardo Piet - May 3, 2016 at 9:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Disney made Gaston evil, to hide class politics? PepsiMAX 3 356 August 21, 2026 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1232 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  What do you all think about this whole weed thing? Errorismer 3 697 May 14, 2026 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9232 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 7438 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7295 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 2527 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: awty
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 1650 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: awty
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 9139 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 2554 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)