Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions For USians Who Know More About US Politics Than I Do
#48
RE: Questions For USians Who Know More About US Politics Than I Do
(June 27, 2016 at 11:43 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 9:44 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: ...]That's like a Belgium being referred to as an European or a Indonesian being referred to as an Asian.

Belgians (Belgium is  what you call the country, not it's inhabitants) ARE Europeans and Indonesians ARE Asian, dipsh*t... If I'm talking about Belgians, Germans and Dutch - I may choose the word "Europeans". if I don't need to be more specific. Same with different nations living on the continent called "America".
There is no continent called "America" dipshit.  There are the  North America and South America continents.  There is no "America" continent.  And since you don't know what you are blabbing about Central America is in North America.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions For USians Who Know More About US Politics Than I Do - by Wyrd of Gawd - June 28, 2016 at 2:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Have Less than One Year ZoomerTrumper 4 2118 February 26, 2024 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 10465 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  How does your WV inform your politics? FrustratedFool 142 37239 September 8, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  When Grown-Up Play Politics BrianSoddingBoru4 0 1125 December 18, 2022 at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 4493 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 39468 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 3320 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 1906 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Politics and Twitter. Jackie 27 6630 May 6, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  Eastern Europe is richer than Russia. Victory Interaktive 4 1422 January 14, 2021 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)