Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 4:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
(June 29, 2016 at 8:44 am)Drich Wrote:
(June 28, 2016 at 3:53 pm)Chad32 Wrote: No. I'm saying that christian extremists do the same thing, and if they obey the law it's largely because they created those laws. Yes they've been working on christian sharia for about as long as the country has been in place. You really think your side is so much different than them. The only reason christians on average might be more sane, is because secular laws have dragged them into sanity. You've still got people bombing abortion clinics, or enacting regulation just to shut clinics down. Like I said. You don't give a crap about homosexuals, so why are you even remarking on a guy wanting to shoot up some people?
So... To you enacting legislation to temporarily shutting down an abortion clinic till the checks and balances of the government can over turn the law is the same thing in your mind's eye as a calculated coordinated deliberate attack that toppled the world trade centers buildings and left a hole in the pentagon? (I'm doing an apples to apples comparison as we as Christians are allowed to work with in the frame work of the government and Muslims are allowed to hijack planes and fly them into buildings killing thousands... We however are forbidden to kill anyone, anyone who does so does not do so in the name of Christ.) There in lies the difference between Christian extremeism and Islam... The bible forbidds these actions and the koran calls for them. but people like you can not admit this.

God damn, I am falling back into the pit of talking to someone I really shouldn't bother with. The roe vs Wade law is not going to be overturned. Bombing abortion clinics, or over regulating them into bankruptcy, among a bunch of other things, is worse than muslims doing it, partly because the media seems to refuse to call these acts terrorism. Because they're white christian people doing it. they're not the "other" that we love attacking so much. And we do go after muslims and islam. I do consider trying to make laws based on the bible worse than killings, because it has a harsher long term effect. Not that this is the only thing that local christian terrorist groups do. They do worse than killings, because like I said some of them push legislation to force the bible into schools, or protect parents who let their children die from treatable illnesses on the basis of "faith healing".

If you can't see how this kind of thing is worse, then that's your problem. Your flavor of religion is not different from their flavor of religion. They're cut from the same cloth, as they originate in the same area with the same god. Christianity and islam are two sides of the same coin, and since christianity is further entrenched in this country than islam is, it remains the bigger threat. Not that anyone is ignoring radical islam. we just think it's hypocritical for a christian to come on talking about islamic hate, when christianity has been no kinder to homosexuals either.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting - by Chad32 - June 29, 2016 at 9:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 5066 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5692 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2357 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1312 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 473 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1363 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4919 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 4095 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 799 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1990 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13