Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
(June 30, 2016 at 6:13 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:
Drich Wrote:citation please. Because as I have read/referenced Homosexuality is a sin that is indeed punishable by death in all 4 forms of the Sunni jurisprudence. Some allow a simple 100 lash beating for first offenders, but none take death off the table. Even the more merciful (100 lash version) prescribe death if caught again.. the others mainly differ on the way homosexuals are supposed to die. none of which is by old age in your own bed.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality

Citation: Google 'countries with the death penalty for homosexuality'. There are 49 majority Muslim countries. Ten countries have the death penalty for homosexuality (Yemen, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan (no known death sentences since 2001), Somalia (in some southern regions), Sudan (in the North, with a three-strike rule), and the UAE (so not enforced that they're not sure if they have the death penalty for homosexuality or not). Iran is majority Shia and Nigeria is majority Christian, so that's eight of 48 Sunni-majority countries. 40 out of 48 is 'most'.

I like how you referred to your reading as your source of authority, as if Muslims have to conform to your links and interpretations of their scriptures. Given that you're claiming that Sunni Islam is so centrally controlled, you seem to have a paradox on your hands.
Funny I did your google search and found the washington post story you referenced, but I also found several others as well.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patr...amic-death
https://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-...s-illegal/
In the Cnsnews article lists 13 Countries where death is indeed the state's responsiblity, however the following article mentions a list of other countries where people who kill homosexuals are not prosecuted for murder. Meaning in these muslims countries it is not a matter of the state to hold a trial, and convict a suspected homosexual. they seem to be content with Islam sponsored lynch mobs.

as far as using my sources as a point of authority.. You don't seem to understand that the source material is repersentive of what 90% HAVE TO think about any given subject. You are confusing how Christianity works verses how Sunni Islam works. There is no freedom of interpretation here. That is why the vast majority of muslims will not outright condemn terrorism, unless they feel intimidated or threatened by you. (as it is then their right to lie to you about what they believe) Otherwise they fear reprisal by the community at large or in certain regions they fear death. That is the reason sunni islam repersents 90% of all muslims. As the kill/beat those who do not comply. think dark ages Christianity and you might find yourself 1/2 there concerning devotion and fanatical no questions allowed belief.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting - by Drich - July 1, 2016 at 10:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 5066 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5692 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2357 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1312 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 473 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1363 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4919 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 4095 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 799 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1990 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13