Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 11:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People are scared and I don't blame them.
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them.
(July 3, 2016 at 6:01 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(July 3, 2016 at 5:52 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: What is the manifest aspect of God?

He is manifestly unseen like us and appears in the same way, because he inside everything without being physically located there, and he is what defines existence, and he is light of the light in that every light emerges from him but unlike how rays are separate from the sun, they are lost in the source and not seperate from the source. Just as we can see we exist even though we don't fully comprehend our existence and what makes us who we are, the same is true of God. His holy names have filled the foundations of all things and his name/face is not existing on it's own, rather, God is the living, the blessed.

Merriam-Webster Wrote:manifest

1 : readily perceived by the senses and especially by the sense of sight

2 : easily understood or recognized by the mind : obvious

Which definition of manifest are you appealing to here? If #2, it seems you have the same problem in that what is unseen is not readily determined. If #1 then I have to ask what you are seeing that I am not. What you are saying sounds an awful lot like, "it's obvious to me even if it isn't obvious to you." Again, what are you looking at that is so 'obvious'? I am manifest in the sense of #1. If God is not also, then you're just equivocating on the meaning of 'manifest'.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them. - by Angrboda - July 3, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will Ignis 16 1528 September 11, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic. Mystic 39 5077 May 31, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 631 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . . vorlon13 6 1773 May 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 5433 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda