Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic.
Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic.
I think if people realize the hate towards the family of the reminder has been real thing starting from Noah's chosen offspring, to many chosen families all up until to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and the successors that followed, to the family of Moses/Aaron/David/Imran, and that these true Kings are what holy books argue by and call towards,  and it manifestly happened without dispute in the nation of Mohammad, with respect to his holy family, which is the best family of all chosen families, than people will realize the blindness is not natural. 

What I mean by not natural, it's that it cannot be explained by anything but a supernatural overwhelming magical force, that works both inwardly and outwardly to cause this blindness.

Now why am I saying this on Atheist forum. I've talked about the working backwards approach but also this is the main reason for me to believe in Islam. It may not be the most conventional reason, but I don't believe in obscuring the truth because one doesn't want people to see it, hence, I believe the side hiding the truth and deceiving the masses is evil.

I don't legitimize those who hide the truth, mask it, and manipulate people as protectors of humanity that protected it from truth. Neither do I believe Mohammad was sent by a rebellious faction of what today is commonly referred to as the illuminati, and what Quran refers to as the "gathering of Humans and Jinn" or "Some men from the humans would take refuge in men in the Jinn".

In fact, Arabia religion the polytheistic religion, was not based on imaginary being, but real beings, real Jinn, per account of Quran.   These beings were thought to be Angels of God, but God throughout argues, how they have been deceived by rather devils who may even have deceived themselves about being Angels.

Why a human and not an Angel as representative and spiritual guide, is a huge question. In fact, Quran didn't take any objection aside from the "why not has a proof being sent down" as this one.

It's not a question people discuss in the open now, but when the illuminati come with their religion, the issue of delegation of God's trust of leadership, will be a huge question.

I believe the issue of leadership and the chosen families meant for them, is beyond clear in the Quran, to the extent, it could not be any clearer without causing more problems then it solves.

God is subtle yet clear, clear yet subtle, that is the nature of his revelations.  

When it becomes so clear, and you will see it, I will listen to your explanations on how this occurs, but I will argue without the element of sinister evil and magic, it doesn't make sense.

That is the synopsis. If you are not interested in this topic, I kindly ask you to just remain silent, and not coming mocking this topic.
RE: Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic.
Quote:I think if people realize the hate towards the family of the reminder has been real thing starting from Noah's chosen offspring, to many chosen families all up until to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and the successors that followed, to the family of Moses/Aaron/David/Imran, and that these true Kings are what holy books argue by and call towards,  and it manifestly happened without dispute in the nation of Mohammad, with respect to his holy family, which is the best family of all chosen families, than people will realize the blindness is not natural.

WTF are you talking about?
If you don't know Min, this will be a good thread for you. At least you will see how I see the world and it's hidden history.
No, MK, he means literally what the hell are you talking about. You're not making any sense, as usual.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Wait then for the posts that follow. Elaboration if you are interested takes listening patiently.
Blindness can be psychological. It's been studied and documented.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
If black magic is actually rationality and logic then you are 100% correct sir
(May 7, 2018 at 3:06 pm)Kit Wrote: Blindness can be psychological.  It's been studied and documented.

Wait and see if this can be explained psychologically without element of dark magic. I believe it can't. If you can explain it after I presented what I presented to be that case then my argument is null.

I believe it's best explained by real magic evil and it's evil locks blown up by sorcerers and deceivers and hidden evil forces.
MK, your opening paragraph is gibberish.  Do you really imagine that I think it will become more coherent as your drone on?
The 2nd chapter of Quran goes to the heart of what occurred in the previous nation to be entrusted God's guidance.

Although Quran is revealed in a different order that it's order it took in final form, the final form is important to be read in order as well.

I posted this before:

Quote:Shakir 2:248] And the prophet said to them: Surely the sign of His kingdom is, that there shall come to you the chest in which there is tranquillity from your Lord and residue of the relics of what the children of Musa and the children of Haroun have left, the angels bearing it; most surely there is a sign in this for those who believe.
[Pickthal 2:248] And their Prophet said unto them: Lo! the token of his kingdom is that there shall come unto you the ark wherein is peace of reassurance from your Lord, and a remnant of that which the house of Moses and the house of Aaron left behind, the angels bearing it. Lo! herein shall be a token for you if (in truth) ye are believers.
[Yusufali 2:248] And (further) their Prophet said to them: "A Sign of his authority is that there shall come to you the Ark of the covenant, with (an assurance) therein of security from your Lord, and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by angels. In this is a symbol for you if ye indeed have faith."

Some Hadiths:
والعياشي عن الصادق عليه السلام انه سئل عن قوله تعالى وبقية مما ترك آل موسى وآل هارون قال ذريّة الأنبياء.
Imam Sadiq (as) was asked about "the remain of what the family of Moses and the family of Aaron has left" -he said: the offspring of Prophets.
وفي الكافي والعياشي عن الباقر عليه السلام في هذه الآية قال ورضراض الألواح فيها العلم والحكمة.
Imam Baqir (as) regarding this verse "he place in it tablets in which it was knowledge and wisdom"
العياشي عن الرضا عليه السلام انه قال كان فيه ألواح موسى التي تكسرت والطست التي يغسل فيها قلوب الأنبياء.
From Imam Reda (as) in it was the tablets of Moses that were broken and a bowl which in it was washed the hearts of the Prophets.
والقمّي عنه قال السكينة ريح من الجنة لها وجه كوجه الإنسان وكان إذا وضع التابوت بيد يدي المسلمين والكفار فان تقدم التابوت رجل لا يرجع حتى يقتل أو يغلب ومن رجع عن التابوت كفر وقتله الإمام.
From Imam Reda (as): "The tranquility is a scent from paradise it has a image like the image of a human and when it the Ark (Tabut) was place amount the hands of the submitters and disbelievers a man would rise who want not return until he fought or was victorious and who turned back regarding the Ark (Tabut) disbelieved and fought the leader."
وفي المعاني سئل الكاظم عليه السلام ما كان تابوت موسى وكم كان سعته قال ثلاثة أذرع في ذراعين قيل وما كان فيه قال عصا موسى والسكينة قيل وما السكينة قال روح الله يتكلم كانوا إذا اختلفوا في شيء كلّمهم وأخبرهم ببيان ما يريدون.
From Imam Kadhim (as) he was asked what was the Tabut (ark) of Moses and how many relics were in it, he said three that were place amount those it was placed, it was said "and what was in it" "the staff of Moses and the tranquility" and he was asked what is the tranquility "the spirit of God that spoke when they disputed regarding a thing, he spoke to them and informed with an explanation of what they wished".
وعن الصادق عليه السلام قال إنما مثل السلاح فينا مثل التابوت في بني إسرائيل كانت بنو إسرائيل أي أهل بيت وجد التابوت على بابهم اوتوا النبوة فمن صار إليه السلاح منّا أوتي الإمامة. وفي رواية حيث ما دار التابوت في بني إسرائيل دار الملك وأينما دار السلاح فينا دار الملك والعلم.
From Sadiq (as) the likeness of the weapon among us is like the ask in the childen of Isreal the children of Israel any family that was given the ask on their door the prophethood would be given to them, so whoever us the weapon from us from us to, he is given leadership, and from another tradition, whoever was given the Ark in children of Israel were given the authority and whoever is given the weapon in us is given the authority and knowledge.
وفي أخرى سئل الكاظم عليه السلام ما السكينة فقال ريح تخرج من الجنة لها صورة كصورة الإنسان ورائحة طيبة وهي التي نزلت على إبراهيم فأقبلت تدور حول أركان البيت وهو يصنع الأساطين فقيل له هي التي قال الله تعالى فيه سكينة من ربكم وبقية مما ترك آل موسى وآل هارون قال وتلك السكنية في التابوت وكان فيه طست يغسل فيه قلوب الأنبياء وكان التابوت يدور في بني إسرائيل مع الأنبياء ثم أقبل علينا فقال ما تابوتكم قلنا السلاح قال صدقتم هو تابوتكم.
and there is many more hadiths, including one from Imam Ali (as) that says "verily God has shown you he has put the succession in the offspring of Prophets" using this verse as proof of Ahlulbayt (as), so this verse is a proof among many proofs of the position of Ahlulbayt (as) by lesson of an Ahlulbayt (as) in the past.

Now this is a verse a key verse. Most of what was iterated in that Surah was not the controversial to the Jews.

However, if you read the Torah today, you will notice, while God took a covenant with respect to Aaron and his chosen offspring,  then covenant was taken back by God and instead appointed Yushua.

And Aaron supposedly is older then Moses and died before Moses.  Since this is a dispute, Quran then seeks to clarify to the Jews, not just by telling them, but by giving them insight to the purpose of the talk of the true Kings of the offspring of Abraham, those who were the true leaders of humanity.

In fact, all the talk from Seth to family of Abraham in the Torah, was to make ground work to the covenant of Aaron and his family, which also, due to the prayer of Moses with respect "The one God will send" manifests Mohammad and his holy family as well.

Aaron is a huge topic in Quran.

Here we see it's clear that Quran clarified in the past, the sign of Authority was inherited and passed down by the family of Moses which by singular "taraka", is the family of Aaron.

And if you read the dead see scrolls there is emphasis that the covenant pertaining to Aaron's family and the exalted leadership (priesthood) was meant for only the righteous purified ones of his offspring.

This is the first instance where the word "Aul" (family) is used with respect to a Prophet, in this case, two of the founders, Moses and Aaron.

Most Muslims believe Yoshua succeeded Moses due to hadiths as well as that it was Jews believe, but Joshua name doesn't at all appear in the Quran.  Aaron appears 20 times, and 12 times a long side Moses' name.

And aside from that, has been mention more times without name.

We see that the Quran introduces the concept of a family which had the sign of the authority.... now so far it maybe a little ambiguous, does this mean normal family, etc... but we will see Quran elaborates and elaborates on this subject with leaving no room for ambiguity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 80 2676 6 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8644 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20553 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1280 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4374 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2897 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48873 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12330 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 863 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 14328 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257