Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will
Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will
Meaning that if someone where to question morality or human rights problems like actual problems.. Too bad, kuffar has no say in it aka disbelievers

It was narrated from `Ubadah bin Samit that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“Carry out the legal punishments on relatives and strangers, and do not let the fear of blame stop you from carrying out the command of Allah (SWT).”
Grade    : Hasan (Darussalam)
Vol. 3, Book 20, Hadith 2540

So that can justify stuff like this

It was narrated from Ibn`Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

“Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”
Grade    : Sahih (Darussalam)
Vol. 3, Book 20, Hadith 2535

Also to answer the Swedish Malmö problems of no go zones. Here is few examples

It was narrated from Sa'eed bin Zaid bin 'Amr bin Nufail that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:

“Whoever is killed defending his property, he is a martyr.”
Grade    : Sahih (Darussalam)
Vol. 3, Book 20, Hadith 2580

It was narrated from Ibn `Umar that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“If a man's property is targeted, and he is fought and fights back and is killed, he is a martyr.”
Grade    : Hasan (Darussalam)
Vol. 3, Book 20, Hadith 2581

This really does feel like a criminal religion, in the sense of sunni islamic religious culture
RE: Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will
Ahem...

Atheists don't do god's will. As for your post.... tl;dr

/thread
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
This is exactly what I've been saying for years and years.
Except for the bit that starts with 'Meaning' to the bit that ends with 'culture'.

(September 11, 2018 at 5:04 am)Little lunch Wrote: This is exactly what I've been saying for years and years.
Except for the bit that starts with 'Meaning' to the bit that ends with 'culture'.

Just meant in the sense of that religious culture have those certain values "which i define as mafia religious cultures" other mafia religious cultures is traditional christianity such as Catholicism, i am gonna put Orthodox Christianity in there too since its the same family branch (Despite not hearing much bad history on it as bad as Catholicism other than being taken over by the Ottomans, they however share same traditional values). In that sense Islamic religious culture of sunni islamic one is by default mafia religious in its nature.

For example, one may argue that one can do better than protestantic Christian religious culture, and i can see that. But it is atleast in its religious culture more about individualism than those that i mentioned since all it has is go by what the bible says and not so much overall established institutions "atleast in gaining somewhat liberty". But yeah, i dont claim to be expert on everything... but yeah.
(September 11, 2018 at 5:10 am)Ignis Wrote:
(September 11, 2018 at 5:04 am)Little lunch Wrote: This is exactly what I've been saying for years and years.

Just meant in the sense of that religious culture have those certain values "which i define as mafia religious cultures" other mafia religious cultures is traditional christianity such as Catholicism, i am gonna put Orthodox Christianity in there too since its the same family branch (Despite not hearing much bad history on it as bad as Catholicism other than being taken over by the Ottomans, they however share same traditional values). In that sense Islamic religious culture of sunni islamic one is by default mafia religious in its nature.

For example, one may argue that one can do better than protestantic Christian religious culture, and i can see that. But it is atleast in its religious culture more about individualism than those that i mentioned since all it has is go by what the bible says and not so much overall established institutions "atleast in gaining somewhat liberty". But yeah, i dont claim to be expert on everything... but yeah.

Did someone say mafia? Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Ignis should take what he thinks about Islam and apply it to his own religion and then he'll know how we feel about ALL religions.

Religion. Is. Bullshit.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Is it just me or is this happening a lot the last couple of days?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
The colossal conceit of these preachers is beyond astounding, it's amusing.
(September 11, 2018 at 5:46 am)Aroura Wrote: Is it just me or is this happening a lot the last couple of days?
Same MO every time.
I blame you for this thread. 

Not doing gods will.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3333 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 3288 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Turkey to stop teaching evolution downbeatplumb 8 2221 June 25, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Has anyone heard of "Aliislam.com" they were doing Dawah where I live? ReptilianPeon 0 761 July 23, 2016 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  People are scared and I don't blame them. Mystic 80 7492 July 5, 2016 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  Stop pretending to be modest BrokenQuill92 37 5673 March 27, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Athene
  A way to stop Jihad: Jihawg Ammo Gooders1002 2 1540 June 24, 2013 at 8:17 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Stop the press! Hot news! leo-rcc 2 1974 February 15, 2012 at 4:10 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  for the record, you shouldn't beat your students and Hindus don't drink cow piss leo-rcc 5 2981 February 13, 2011 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: annatar